The Dark Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outskirts of Dark Avalon - Out of Character

2 posters

Go down

The Outskirts of Dark Avalon - Out of Character Empty The Outskirts of Dark Avalon - Out of Character

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:46 am

This will be the main OoC area for The Outskirts. This is solely for discussing ideas for future RPs, or asking questions about the ones already in play. Any other OoC for any other section of the site is to go in the OOC Discussions about future Role Plays forum.

Thanks,
RC

Back to top Go down

The Outskirts of Dark Avalon - Out of Character Empty Re: The Outskirts of Dark Avalon - Out of Character

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:54 am

So...to kick off this thread, the first thing I want to talk about is a starter RP, to sort of introduce the Outskirts to the reader. What I'm going to be doing, is making an RP that is based, mostly, around the life of the soldiers in the encampment. I'm looking for maybe one person to join in the Outskirts, and help me with developing a good plot for this. I can do it on my own, yes...and I'm sure that you all know that's my job, as a moderator...however; I'm not looking to exploit someone, I'm simply looking for...perhaps suggestions on what the members would like to see, or maybe someone who would be interested in helping out with the details, and the activity of the Outskirts...

Thanks,
-RC

Back to top Go down

The Outskirts of Dark Avalon - Out of Character Empty Re: The Outskirts of Dark Avalon - Out of Character

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:37 pm

I'll help you out, I have the Keillar thing going at the moment though, so I'll be jumping between the two for the time being.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:42 am

Sounds great, man. I really appreciate the help. ^^ You can take your time on this one...Currently, the next couple of post I'm going to make are going to be a prologue, more than anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:20 pm

Cool. So what would you like me to do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:51 pm

Well, for starters, a character of some sort (preferably one for human side) would help tremendously...Treble and Haseo might both also be jumping in this, as well. Until we get a little further into the plot development, though, there's really nothing to do aside from pushing it along to the point where we can build a solid plot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:55 pm

I'd have to rush it if I did it in the week. I get more time at the weekend so I'll be able to put my creative cap on and come up with a decent character. That and I'm a crappy poster at night...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:30 am

So why tell me about it? I don't need a play-by-play...just, if you're going to try to dedicate partially to something, stick with it, and do what you can, when you can...

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:00 am

*Grins and reclines*

Just waiting for the first post there, Revered.
Haseo
Haseo
Emperor
Emperor

Male
Number of posts : 119
Where you Reside : The Tower of the Dark Folly.
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:37 am

Sorry, I just don't want it to seem like I'm neglecting it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:15 pm

Wait, isn't it already up?
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female
Number of posts : 183
Where you Reside : The tower of the Dark Folly... And I am no longer alone...

https://darkfolly.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:21 am

Yes, it is...out 'great' leader just completely missed the IC...>.>;;

And; not to worry, Mike, man. I know exactly what you mean. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:56 pm

... So I did...

I never claimed to be intelligent. Excellent beginning by the by, Revered.

Actually beyond excellent... *takes a breath*

COMPLETELY FUCKING AWESOME!!! XD
Haseo
Haseo
Emperor
Emperor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:30 am

Lmao! Well...I'm glad you like it, man...but, it shouldn't be too unexpected, now, can it? xD!

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:58 am

... *holds back smart ass remark... holds back smart ass remark... holds back smart ass remark*... lmmfao!
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:08 am

Shut up...I know what you're going to say...and if you do, I'll kill you. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:35 am

I think that, since Treble's going to be taking a minor break from the site and online life period, I'll just go ahead and do up a post for both the Imperial forces and for Faustas. Sound good to you Revered?
Haseo
Haseo
Emperor
Emperor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:25 pm

Sounds great, to me, Haseo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:57 am

Sorry my reply's taking so long, Haseo. Got caught up in a bit of stuffs. I'll have a reply up tomorrow morning, though. At the moment, I'm trying to get some work done over on Sadhadur, and it's taking a while, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:20 am

I was seriously going to post in this one, but I have not a fucking clue what the fuck to say. xD Damn you Haseo for making such great ghouls. What do you think about involving the Imperial family, meaning Treble and Haseo? I could post up something like Treble rushing to Haseo to tell him what's going on, though it's Haseo's fortress, he would definitely already know what's going on. What do you think hun?
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:03 pm

That's completely cool RC. I can't exactly see straight at this moment... Was up all night drinkin' =P

And that sounds pretty good Treble, though ja, as you said he'd already know what's going on. Maybe one of the Brotherhood, like Tohr could choose this moment to come in or something? I'm positive that RC would like Tohr... *Snickers*
Haseo
Haseo
Emperor
Emperor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:23 pm

... *cackles and then winces slightly* You enjoy making me RP Tohr dontcha? >.> It's not good that I've created a character that drives me insane is it? xD
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:27 pm

Well...finally got my post up...sorry about how long it took. I got a phone call in the middle, and started losing my concentration, lmao!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down