The Dark Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Spotlights

Go down

Staff Spotlights Empty Staff Spotlights

Post by Treble Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:04 am

You can come here and learn all about the Staff of the Dark Folly! Questions from members directed to the staff are welcome. Just make sure you post who the question is directed to in the beginning.

Haseo: He’s one of the Admins, and an amazing person to boot! Come learn about the creator of Haseo!
How long have you been Role Playing? : A little over two years for text RPing, used to LARP a lot as a kid from about the ages of five to thirteen.
What’s your favorite type of Role Play? : Traditional Fantasy for the most part. I also enjoy a little modern Fantasy.
How about a short description of yourself as a Role Player? : Dark, cruel and sometimes disgusting sort. For some odd reason, I enjoy putting my characters through Hell and back. I enjoy playing villains mostly, because I seem to be very good at them, that and Anti-Heroes.
What about you, the creator? : I enjoy fighting, not so much verbally, but physically I enjoy very much. The rush, the pain, the feeling of nothing but the people fighting mattering. I also enjoy Ramen. A lot. Do not... Insult it... or I will destroy you.

Treble, Trebya to Haseo Only
How long have you been RolePlaying?: : I’ve been Text RPing for about four years, but I have written short stories and poems for thirteen years.
What’s your favorite type of Role Play?: Traditional Fantasy! I love ‘em! But I’m also extremely fond of Modern Fantasy… I can’t stand Science Fiction Role Plays though… *coughs*
How about a short description of yourself as a Role Player? : Hmm… I have numerous different characters, each different. Some are happy and bubbly, others are tortured souls. I even have a monk. XD. As a Role Player in general though I tend to make longer posts, adding as much description as possible. Smile
What about you, the creator? : There are only a few things that make me tick.. GOD MODDING! I hate God Modding! HATE IT! And bad grammar. I’m an English Major, so bad spelling and grammar really grates on my very last nerve. They have spell checkers for a reason! But other than that, I’m a really great listener, and always seem to see the good in people before the bad. Smile

(The rest to come in a little bit. Smile )
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female
Number of posts : 183
Where you Reside : The tower of the Dark Folly... And I am no longer alone...
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://darkfolly.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Staff Spotlights Empty Re: Staff Spotlights

Post by Treble Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:21 am

Revered Chaotic; Michael or Jimbo, take your pick (The latter gets you killed.) He's the MOD of the Swamps and an all around great guy with awesome ideas!
How long have you been Role Playing?: Close to eleven years
What’s your favorite type of Role Play?: Anything I haven't been involved with before
How about a short description of you as a Role Player?: As a Role Player, there's no way to describe myself. My style's made up of a bunch of different styles. So kind of spaztastic.
What about you, the creator?: There's nothing I can put down here that you won't eventually find out on your own. All information about me is available for the asking.
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:46 am

Jules: The MOD of the Dreaming and a hilarious individual! If you need a good laugh just talk to Jules about the duck on his head!
How long have you been Role Playing?: That’d be nearly a year. Definitely a year, tops.
What’s your favorite type of Role Play?: Ooh, ooh, I -know- this one. No, wait... pass.
How about a short description of you as a Role Player?: I'm happy. Like, all the time. It's probably a byproduct of being blonde and occasionally bimboish. I enjoy pretty much anything, as long as it stretches credulity. So, for example, if someone wanted to set up a surreal hallucination as a roleplay, with the goal to get the Footcheese of Stench to snap out of it, I would so take part. Especially if there was a sock dragon, or something. I also enjoy grounded roleplay, but I refuse to play grounded characters. They're mostly bubbly, surreal and far too childish to take anything seriously
What about you, the creator?: Quirks? Do I have quirks? I should probably mention my girlfriend at some point, but I won't. She doesn't like me making a fuss over her, and she's probably going to be reading this.

Be scared if she decides to join. Be really scared.
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:09 am

Anthos: The resident Genie and MOD of the Angelic Realm, this guy is quick on his feet and a great Role Player!
How long have you been Role Playing?: About 2 years, never can be to sure... never cared really ^_^
What’s your favorite type of Role Play?: Traditional and Modern Fantasy
How about a short description of you as a Role Player?: I like to play a range of characters, from the ones you love, to the ones you hate, to the ones that twist you around their little finger. I seem to always end up playing evil characters, but I am very capable at playing good ones too, this might be a shock to some of you who know me quite well.
What about you, the creator?: Wrong use of Capital letters make me tick, I don't mind little mistakes, spelling and grammar included, but I cannot stand text that look something like this....
Anthos Walked Into The Room And WOndered were Everyone Was and why He was All alonE.
I love a good bit of internet baking... cookie's, cake... stuff like that. This is a case where the thought really counts Wink
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:19 pm

Ravial: (Antaric). He's the MOD for The Broken Islands and one of the kindest people you will ever meet! There is no other like Ravial! He is a great person, and an even better Role Player!
How long have you been Role Playing?: I've been roleplaying for approximately 5-6 years, mostly on post by post forums.
What’s your favorite type of Role Play?: Fantasy and Horror.
How about a short description of you as a Role Player?: I started out on a chat system a long time ago, then worked my way up to small forums. I stayed there for about a year, before I left and I had taken me a break due to school and work and the like. But ever since I rejoined Role-Playing, I've gotten better and am what some consider good. I excel in fight scenes, character development, and progressing a story.
What about you, the creator?: The main thing that I dislike is when people say that they have been Rping for a long time, but yet still have very poor grammar and spelling. That bugs the living you know what out of me. I like people are willing to contribute to make something better or even get so involved in a RP that it feels like its not only mine, but theirs too. After all, isn't that what Rping is about? Making friends through writing?
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:21 am

Mike: The MOD of the Role Play Playground! He's a fantastic writer with a kind and generous heart!
How long have you been Role Playing?:I've been roleplaying about 4 years, on and off... stupid real world...
What’s your favorite type of Role Play?: I'm partial to a bit of Sci-Fi, or modern fantasy.
How about a short description of you as a Role Player?: I tend to create characters that have a small reference to myself in them. I don't know if it's an ego thing, but I find it easier if I have a character that I can relate to, even if it's in some obscure way. I try to use plenty of description in my RPs, generally to give readers a true feel for the environment the RP is set in.
What about you, the creator?: Things I don't like to see are bad grammar (seems like everyone says that, but it also seems that we all have a common gripe with it!). I prefer to write with humour, although if an RP calls for it, I can be serious. Other than that... Uh... I like pie?
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum