The Dark Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Day on the Town

2 posters

Go down

A Day on the Town Empty A Day on the Town

Post by Treble Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:11 am

"JUNIOR! EINDREL! Get your asses in here RIGHT NOW!" Treble's voice carried well over the hall and into Eindrel's room where her beloved... heathens... were tormenting Eindrel's cat, Onyx. "I'm TRYING to take you little bastards on an outing with me and your father, now GET IN HERE!" She had been trying to get them to listen for the better part of five minutes and her patience was running oh so thin. Growling lightly, the Empress marched into Eindrel's room and glared at her children, her cobalt eyes flashing a deep, fire red which had both Junior and Eindrel pausing from their torments. Eindrel had the cat on it's back, his paws spread, while Junior poked it with a small stick. "Are you KIDDING me?! Get away from that cat right now you little heathens!" She glared at her children, marching over to them and picking them both up by their arms, snarling slightly as she drug them into the next room muttering the entire time about rude little snots and pests and disobeying little bastards, which only sent the children into small fits of giggles.

Sighing as she closed her eyes, Treble's deep brown hair fell into her eyes as she let both Junior and Eindrel go, pointing to the bed where she had clothes lined up for them both, clothes that would help them fit in more on Earth. Junior had a small pair of boy's jeans, dark blue, and a deep red t-shirt, black swirls etched into it up one side. There was also a pair of sneakers, black with red lining, and a black hat with red swirls along the bill. "That's yours Junior, get dressed now, I don't want to hear anything about the clothes; just put them on, no complaining." Next to the boy's clothes were girl's clothes for Eindrel. There was a jean skirt that went to right above the knees, less than half an inch, a bright orange tank top with black swirls that went up one side, and a black jacket that went over it. Her shoes were black cloth flats with bright orange swirls that circled the shoe. for her hair, Treble had picked out a bright orange head band. "And you, Eindrel. I don't want to hear anything from you either." As both children stared at her, more like she was an idiot than anything else, Treble sighed and plopped onto the bed, her hands nimbly picking up the clothes and pulling both children to her. "Fine! I'll dress you both then..."

More than twenty minutes later Treble was finally finished dressing the kids, the outfits she had so carefully chosen sitting perfectly atop their small bodies. Eindrel looked like the future heart breaker she was, her adorable little dimples shining softly as she smiled at her Mama and hugged her before twirling around, her arms held out to the sides. "Weeee! Look at me Mama! My skirt twirls!" She let out a girl giggle before collapsing on the bed in a complete fit of them, which only made Treble smile as she looked at her son, who was still standing in front of the mirror, staring at himself. "Man, Mama. Look at me! I look better than Papa in his bestest armor!" He beamed with pride as he lightly touched the brim of his hat, a grin flashing on his face, looking so much like Haseo, Treble could only grin. "You most certainly do son." She chuckled as Eindrel stood up and walked over to her brother, standing next to him. No one would be able to tell the two were anything but Human, Treble had seen to that with a spell that took away any and all features that weren't normal including purple tongues, wings, and furry ears. "You two look wonderful! Why don't you go find your father and let him have a look at you?"
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female
Number of posts : 183
Where you Reside : The tower of the Dark Folly... And I am no longer alone...
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://darkfolly.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A Day on the Town Empty Re: A Day on the Town

Post by Haseo Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:25 pm

Haseo stood in his and Treble's bathroom, staring at himself in a mirror. He was carefully looking over his face, his eyes, and his hair, looking at them as though he were saying good-bye to old friends. He had to steel himself against what was to come. He had promised, and the Freyalin was not known for breaking his promises to his family. Unless it was Hatake. He held up his hand slowly in front of his face, looking the talons over carefully, and sorely wished he could leave at least them. But he knew that he could not. He knew that even the slightest bit of abnormalities in this paranoid world would mean being singled out, and his family possibly being harmed for it. He closed his eyes slowly, and took another steadying breath. "No!," he resolved, snapping his eyes open and glaring at his reflection, "I won't do it. I've no need to hide myself! I am the Emperor of the Dark Folly! I am Master of all that I lay my gaze upon! I-" He stopped short as he heard Eindrel's infections giggling from down the hall, as well as Junior's small laugh. But what really did him in, was the feelings of being relieved, of happiness and pride, he could -feel- from his mate. Rolling off of her in waves.

Lips curling into a snarl, he snapped into his reflection, "Fine! I'll do it, damn it... if only for them... Only for them..." Hand still held in front of his face, he decided he'd start with that. The change was slow at first, very slow. Some small color was slowly flushing into his pigments from the middle of his palm, and working its way outwards. It was small though, nothing extreme. He wouldn't be some tanned fool! He would at least try and keep himself looking as close to himself as he could. The skin color was pale, but against his actual skin color, it appeared as though it was the darkest thing in the world. It nearly startled Haseo enough to make him stop, but he continued on, steadying his resolve to make his family happy. As the color reached the tips of his fingers, his talons slowly seemed to dissolve into his skin, leaving only slightly pinkish fingernails (How he hated calling them nails, they were nothing!) in their wake. He left them purposely longer than he should have, he supposed... But this was his body he was shifting, and each shift that he slowly took was as though he was saying he was ashamed of the way he looked. Lowering his hand as the pigmentation worked its way up his arm, he set his hands on the counter, leaning in to look carefully as the color reached up from his neck, and began its slow ascent up his face. It wasn't just his color that was shifting on his face, oh no. He knew he had to actually warp his physical features slightly. His face was simply too thin and long to be human. And so, his chin slightly drew itself up, becoming more rounded than pointed, and his cheeks began to have a slight fullness to them. Nothing too extreme, but enough to appear normal, while leaving his regal, high cheekbones.

He watched as his lips shifted from their black stains into rosy abominations, a small bit of facial hair growing above his upper lip, and on his chin. It was a little longer than stubble, but nothing too extreme. How Haseo hated facial hair... It made him look dirty and disgusting, as compared to how an Emperor should appear. Clenching his hands as the color reached up to nearly claim his eyes, it suddenly halted, leaving his glaring, serpentine orbs for several moments. As he looked in his eyes, he nearly broke, actually feeling pressure behind them. Haseo had rarely cried in his many long millenia of his life... But seeing his body shifting away from who he truly was, nearly did him in. Nearly.

Taking a slow breath, he let the shift continue up to his eyes, shifting the blacks into whites, his pupils slowly shrinking into little dots that slowly righted themselves and shifted to look almost human (He left them slightly pointed at the top and bottom, a small compromise to himself) and his eyes, oh how this pained him so, shifted from their glowing yellow, to a muted stormy blue. He had to close his eyes for a moment, because the image brought him nothing but pain. Opening them slowly, he watched as the coloring moved up along his face, to claim his eyebrows, darkening them slightly and into a more human color rather than his outlandish blood red. And up the coloring went, right to his hair. It shifted to a dark, brown-red color, rather than his lovely, silky locks of blood. He took another steadying breath and stared at himself, wondering if there was anything else he should do. He resolved to at least leave his scars, not to take everything that was him away. Taking a shuddering breath, and he managed to smile, watching as the unfamiliar gesture, once used to strike fear into anyone that looked at it, now no longer stretching his face unnaturally, but looking inviting... calm.

He hated it. He could feel the hate in the pit of his stomach, and was thankful indeed he'd set about hundreds of mental blocks so that no one could feel his inner turmoil. Pulling away from the mirror, he looked at his naked body, slowly scanning it. He'd not take away any of his muscle mass or add any body fat. That was stepping over a line he wouldn't even budge on. He watched carefully as his hair shortened though, bringing it up over his shoulders and then slowly, ever so slowly, stopping at the bottoms of his ears, which were now rounded, not their familiar points. Running his fingers carefully through his hair, he looked himself over, and blinked as he saw something raise over his shoulder. "Ah... yes...," He sourly muttered, looking at his tail forlornly. "Good bye... my friends... I'll have you back soon, though... Have no worry." His tails slowly slumped down at that, as if they understood, and then they, and his wings, faded into nothingness. The image rocked him back on his heels, and a foreign thought, one he'd never before entertained in his time with Treble, entered his mind. It was so strong, so volatile though, that he couldn't help but whisper it aloud.

"Is... this what she would prefer...? One of her own?"

His own, inner voice answered him, the voice comprised of his Devil and Godly aspects. They were firm in what they said and made a small smile curl the Freyalin-turned-human's lips. 'Only if she likes weak hairless apes.' Puffing his chest out, he resolved to take this matter in stride, as he was doing this for his family, to make them all happy and seem that much more important in their eyes. To feel needed as he needed them. Turning on his heel, he strode out naked into his room, waving a hand at his dresser and drawing out several items of clothing that floated quickly over to the bed and lay themselves out for him. He'd recently snuck off into a city and stolen a few fashion magazines, looking over some of the clothing that humans seemed to like to wear. What he saw laying on the bed, he realized, wouldn't look too bad on this form. Hell, it might even look good on him when he wasn't trouncing around as some hairless ape!

Sliding his way over to the bed, he slowly lifted up the pair of black boxers and slipped them on, the cotton tickling at his legs softly, before he slid on the thick, blue material that had been called 'denim' over his legs. Pulling on white socks immediately after. He realized he'd have to roll the bottoms of the jeans up slightly, and did so without hesitation. He looked down at the socks covering his feet, slowly curling his toes, making fists with them. So odd, were these humans... making things that went over their feet that served no true purpose other than to make their feet sweat! But he continued on, sliding on one of the 'muscle-shirts' or 'wife-beaters' that his mate had worn around the house. This one was black, and clung to his lithely muscled body tightly, showing off even his sculpted abs through the shirt. He smirked lightly at the image and decided that maybe this shirt wasn't so bad. Though the socks still confused and infuriated him at their silliness, especially the red lettering across the bottoms, just under his toes. 'Hanes' ... What the hell was a hanes and why was it on his socks?! Shaking his head in annoyance, he grabbed the last article. A jacket he was quite fond of, green but with strange markings all along it in different shades of green and black, and even some brown. He'd heard it called... oh, what was it... 'came-o'-flog'. Yes, that had to be it. His came-o'-flog jacket. He rolled the sleeves up tightly, up to just below his elbow and looked over himself with a slight smirk, the bile that had been in his throat slowly dissipating. He supposed that he could do this... It wouldn't be so hard. Hell, he might even enjoy it, so long as his family enjoyed it. He reached over to the bedpost for his crimson-half cloak, hanging their lightly, before a terrifying thought entered his mind. He couldn't wear it. Blue eyes wide, he snapped his to his cloak, terrified of that thought. He was actually leaving his fortress, his home, with the one thing that had been with him since he was a child! He couldn't. He wouldn't. He... he... Sighing, his hand fell to his side and stared at his cloak a little more forlornly, before sighing yet again, and whirling out of the room, sneakers simply misting onto his feet as he did so. He really didn't want to fight with the laces again as he had last night trying to learn them, and so they simply appeared tied, double-knotted.

He was looking for his family. He was slightly apprehensive as he stepped out in the hall though, and even his Dread Knights that guarded his doors stared at him, suddenly slack jawed. The recognized the aura of power that rolled off the Freyalin, but none of them could truly believe he'd meant what he'd promised to his family. No one had expected the Freyalin to actually mean what he'd said. Some had even made an entire joke out of it. Haseo strode right past Treble's pet drow, Zaknaun, who didn't even glance his way, but a smirk was barely visible on the drow's ebony lips. Haseo decided that he would drop Hatake's cat on his head later. Striding into the room with his family, the Freyalin was silent, more silent than he'd ever been, muting his aura of strength so no one would even be able to sense him, and he simply leaned against the doorway looking over his children with some parts pride, and some parts sadness, for they had had to hide who they really were as well. Looking over to Treble, who seemed to be going insane with their little hellions... He decided that it was worth it to make her happy. Glancing at the children, he saw that they were happy as well... and that made the Freyalin smile genuinely, deciding then and there maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all... maybe even enjoyable.

"Ridiculous human clothing...", he said, loud enough to be heard and to announce his presence even more, he let his aura simply roll over the room.
Haseo
Haseo
Emperor
Emperor

Male
Number of posts : 119
Where you Reside : The Tower of the Dark Folly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:11 pm

Treble's cobalt eyes widened as she turned from her standing position, hearing Haseo's voice, and then feeling the very raw power that was her Freyalin Emperor. Though what she saw... Needless to say she was very near breathless. He was so... Everything she had ever imagined she would one day have when she was a small child at Trinity. Though the more she looked at her mate, the more she realized what he had taken away... All for her... For their children... It almost made her heart swell with love and admiration to know that he, her love, would go to such extents to make his family happy. He was a handsome devil, her Freya, and she loved him for it as her eyes glistened with untapped lust at the black tank top that snuggly hugged his body, and the sexy way his jeans clung to his hips, gods... She was going to have fun later that night, ripping those clothes from her mate's body... Sighing softly, her long brown curls falling in front of her face, covering one piercing cobalt eye, Treble smiled at her Freyalin... and then covered a wince at the screeching yell as Eindrel and Junior rushed over to their papa. Both children looked so adorable in their human clothes, and yet Treble worried, she worried so much that Haseo would hate it, hate her, for this little outing they had planned. Though neither of their children seemed to mind so much.

"Look at me Papa! I'm all beautified!" Eindrel squeeled as she twirled, showing Haseo her outfit before curtsying softly before him. "It's like we get to play dress up all night! Look! No wings! And look!" She stuck her small child like pink tongue out, giggling wildly as she did, her dazzling blue eyes, which Treble had changed, glinting in child like mischief. "My tongue gots all normal! Now I can't smack Junior in his face! But I like to pretend, so I wanna stay just like this all night Mmkay?!" The Empress could barely control the laughter that rose from her throat as the, much more than bubbly, Freyalin child practically mowed her father over with her fast and excited talking, the young's hand going to her shoulder length straight brown hair, something Treble had also changed, and shoving it behind her ears every now and again. Though if Eindrel was a bubble of energy, Junior was an entire ocean of it. The smallest Freyalin, who looked so much like his father, was practically bouncing off of the walls as he hugged and pulled on Haseo's pants legs, finally giving up trying to get his attention from the floor and climbing up his leg, gripping tightly to the waist of the larger Freyalin and hoisting himself up, practically flying through the air until he landed around Haseo's shoulders, his rear resting snuggly on his Papa's neck, legs circled around his neck, the small tennis shoes Treble had put on him making small *squeaking* sounds as the sides rubbed together. "Weeeee!!! Look at me Papa! LOOK AT ME!!! I look so handsome! I'mma good catch!" That single sentence only sent Eindrel into small squeals of laughter as she glanced at her brother and then back at Treble before muttering softly to herself. "Yeah... A Cod Fish catch..."

Treble, who had sat on the bed during this, could only stare at her children and her mate, a satisfied grin on her face. Oh my Freyalin... I love you so much for what you've done to yourself to make us happy... You are the epitome of everything I fell in love with, and I really can't wait to go out and enjoy a night of family fun... Treble grinned at her mate for a moment before quietly adding, Though... I look forward to having my tails back on your rear. I'm rather in love with them. And your ears... And your eyes... And everything else that makes you, you. Noticing that, while everyone else was fully dressed and ready to go, she was still in her everyday attire, Treble jumped up from the bed, flashing a dazzling smile to her mate. "You look after the kids, I've got to get ready now." She smiled as she rushed by the rather interesting mesh of her three loved ones, placing her lips on Haseo's for the briefest of moments, murmuring 'I love you' before taking off down the hall and into their bed chamber to get ready. The children, who where still hanging all over Haseo, grinned at eachother before they both, in complete unison, dropped from their Papa, each lifting their respected feet, and kicking him in the shins, before rushing out of the room and into Eindrel's where the tortured cat sat huddled in a corner, hissing and spitting, fluff flared out, claws darting this way and that. Both children giggled madly, pure, childlike mischief in their eyes as the both pounced...

As she rushed into their room, Treble's clothes misted off of her body, the outfit she had so carefully chosen previously in the day appearing on the bed in front of her. She sighed softly as the cool air hit her naked flesh, the black lace undergarments, outlined in red, glinting softly in the torch light. Reaching down, Treble picked up the shirt, a black, body hugging tank top with little red hearts peppered all over it, and pulled it over her head, the bottom reaching right above her belly button, showing off her celestial tattoo and belly button ring that was in the shape of a fox. It was new, and she had yet to show it to Haseo, though... Maybe she should wait to show it to him... Shrugging lightly, the Empress flicked off the thought and pulled on the 'couldn't possibly be any tighter' mini skirt, huffing and puffing as she buttoned it. The jean material of the skirt sat right below her belly button, exposing her midriff in all its toned perfection. A grin flashed across her face as she lightly fingered the blood red, crystallized tear drop that hung around her neck, stopping at the top of the cleveage the top of the cut v-neck showed. Stepping into the sexiest pair of shoes she owned, a pair of blood red stiletto heels, small black hearts etched into the outside, Treble did a small twirl and looked at herself in the mirror, shock playing about her cobalt eyes for a moment as she looked at herself. "Holy hell... I look... Hot..." She whispered to herself as her hair wound itself up in a tight circle on the back of her head, most of her hair spilling out of the middle and falling down her back. With the precision only a woman could have, Treble plucked strands out here and there, making smaller lengths of hair fall about her oval face, framing it in the perfect manner only females could perfect. Looking into the mirror, studying herself closely, Treble sighed softly. Just because she liked what she saw, didn't mean Haseo would... What if he hated it? Or... What if he... Frowning lightly, the Empress pushed out all thoughts of doubt and simply sailed towards the door, dropping the gut wrenching feelings that she wasn't going to be pleasing to her mate.

On her way out of the room, the Empress noticed Haseo's cloak, his crimson half cloak that was more a part of him than anything else, hanging on the bed. A soft frown fell on her lips as she thought about her love not having it tonight, when he was sure to be more anxious than ever before. He would need that comfort, that small sense of security that the cloak brought to him. With resolve in her eyes, Treble crooked her finger, the half cloak jerking slightly before floating to her, it's threads hanging limply in the air, almost as if it was sad and lonely at being left out of the festivities. With a soft sigh, the half demon lifted her hands, palms out, as cool, cobalt tendrils slowly started to seep around the ancient cloth, weaving in and around every fabric, every thread. Within moments the half cloak was shrinking in size until the was no bigger than a bandanna. Grinning to herself, the Empress plucked it out of the air, folded it carefully, and placed it in her purse as she walked out of the door and down the hall, calling to Haseo and the children as she walked, her heels making soft clicking noises along the floor as she walked. Every head she passed turned her way, one of the brothers, Vishous she believed, even stopping, turning around, and staring at her, a soft whistle exhaling through his teeth as she winked at him and carried on, the small red purse with red lining that also held Haseo's cloak, sitting softly on her shoulder. Rounding the corner, Treble stopped infront of Eindrel's room and peered inside, looking for Haseo, Eindrel, and Junior.
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:34 am

He was sharp, as always, when viewing his family. He took in every little detail, every little change that had come over them. His heart nearly broke in two, and he had to draw in a deep breath through his nose, repeating his mantra over and over. Eindrel had brown hair, not her beautiful orange hair that he'd stroked when she'd just recently hatched from her egg, crying for milk. Gone too were her serpentine eyes, now a normal coloring. And if Eindrel hurt... Junior nearly killed him. The boy who looked so much like him now... now...

The Emperor closed his eyes slowly, a small frown taking to his completely abnormal normal features. He almost felt the desire to call off this entire fiasco at that very moment. But he couldn't. He could NOT do it. Instead he continued his mantra.

For my family, for my family, for my family...

When he opened his eyes again, he took in Treble... and his frown deepened still. She was looking at him with lust and unchecked desire. Normally, the Emperor would have scoffed at such a thing, knowing that it was only natural to feel attraction to him. He was a beautiful specimen of the Freyalin race. Powerful, strong, handsome in a regal manner, even if a bit wild. But she wasn't looking at him. She was looking at this... this monkey. This thing he'd forced his shape into. He felt the strength drain from his limbs, but he forced his mind into blankness, refusing to acknowledge that she did indeed find him attractive in this form. Or the possible implication that she'd prefer....

A screech from his two children broke through his mental non(complete)berrating of himself. Looking down to them as they ran up, he tilted his head a bit, listening to them as they squeeled and showed off their new attire... and features. He visibly winced when Eindrel stuck out her... tongue, if it could even be called that. (That is NOT a tongue!) He forced a smile though, but only nodded at her desire to remain in this form. So... she'd prefer...?

And then up came Junior, naturally not wanting to be left from Papa's attention in favor of Eindrel. The boy's legs squeezed his neck tightly and declared himself handsome. He fought off the instinctive response of, "You were", and instead just nodded again with a forced smile. He was breaking inside at seeing his children so happy to be... to be... Not them anymore.

He tugged Junior off by the scruff of his shirt, but held him aloft like that, shooting Treble a look as she rose. "I'm going to get ready now." she declared and he, again, only offered a nod. Her lips briefly touched his and she whispered her love to him. For some reason, he felt the desire to strike her. As if she'd whispered her love to someone else. A casual glance at the mirror only worsened his mood.

She had.

The moment she disappeared out of the room, he noticed a strange look cross his children's features. They were planning something... Before he could ponder the mystery further, they dropped away from him (Junior having wiggled out of his iron grip... how he'd never know), and both kicked him in the shins! Hissing softly, he glared after them as they bolted, leaving him to growl in annoyance as he stomped after them, not liking the way these sneakers felt. He should have gone with boots... Shaking off those thoughts, he tugged at the collar of his cam-o'-flog jacket and steadily followed them down the hall... and found them in Eindrel's room, cornering that damned cat Onyx. The poor thing... For a moment, he almost felt pity for the barely sentient creature as his children leapt at it.

His hand snapped out, and for a moment, paleness sweapt over him as he snared them in magic. Almost disheartedly, he pulled his children towards him with a curl of his long fingers, bringing them in range and wrapped his arms suddenly very tightly around them, just under their arms, breathing in shakily.

Eindrel, being his first-born, instantly recognized something was wrong and voiced it, asking softly, "Papa...? What's wrong. You're not smiling. You look sad. Papa?"

"What's wrong with Papa?" Junior asked as he suddenly looked up, and Haseo shook for a moment with his arms around his children, his children forced to hide who they were, with features not their own. He hated it. He LOATHED it. He silently damned Treble in his mind, for forcing him and their children into this FOOLISHNESS! They were Freyalin ROYALTY! THEY WERE NOT MEANT TO BE PERSECUTED AND HIDE! Not like how he had! Instead, he only smiled at them, though it didn't reach his eyes.

"We're going to make your mother very happy today, children," he said softly, and he realized with disgust even his low voice was gone, though he still possessed his natural accent; an eccenuation of the 's' sounds and his harsh consanants."We have to. This is for her. So please, please be on your best behavior... only minimal hair pulling and kicking. And I promise that if you kick me again... there will be severe consequences... am I understood? ... Feel free to kick your mother though, after these festivities."

The last part he'd added as only an after thought, and he was suddenly distracted by the aura of his mate. She was wandering, searching. Looking for them. Letting his mind roll out just as easily as he strolled out of the room, he sent her a beckoning call.
Haseo
Haseo
Emperor
Emperor

Male
Number of posts : 119
Where you Reside : The Tower of the Dark Folly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:12 am

I hope he likes how I look...

A soft chuckle echoed into Eindrel's room as Treble stared at the group, though she frowned as she stared at Haseo. He seemed... Off. Then again, everything about him was off, all the way down to the color of his skin.

"Hassi? Are you okay?" She asked softly, worry flashing through her eyes as she stared at them. She hadn't thought about how much she was asking from her mate, or her children. The thought stayed in the back of her mind as she walked into the room, her body softly pressing against Haseo as she took the children from his arms. "I have something for you, Hasya." She whispered as she set the children on the floor. Quietly she reached into her small purse and pulled out the crimson half cloak bandanna.

"I know this probably feels uncomfortable to you. I don't want you to have to give up everything you are Haseo..." Reaching up, Treble softly pressed a kiss to her mate's lips, letting her tongue linger for the barest of moments before she turned her icy, cobalt gaze on the kids; both of whom were staring at their parents expectantly.

"You're both going to be on your best behavior, ya'hear?" She flicked the bill of Junior's cap as she lightly nudged them towards the door, a soft smile crossing her face as she watched them nod anxiously. "We ain't gonna look like this forever, right Mama?" Junior asked, a light frown falling on his face as he looked up at her and Haseo. "I mean... There ain't nothin' wrong with how we look... I mean we look like you normally do... But... I mean... It's kinda weird." He flushed lightly, not wanting to hurt his Mama's feelings, but wanting to get his point across all the same. Treble's head cocked to the side, a small smirk flicking across her lips as she looked down at him.

"No, Junior... You'll look normal as soon as we get back from our outing tonight. Don't worry darling, I wouldn't make you three look like hairless apes for too long." She laughed as she grabbed both Eindrel's and Junior's hands, her eyes darting to Haseo's. "Coming, love?" She asked as they strode out of the bedroom and towards to main entrance to the Folly.

They hadn't walked but five feet when a small burst of red energy erupted next to Treble. Her eyes narrowed angrily as she pushed Junior and Eindrel behind her. A demon, about the size of a small woman, appeared out of the rift. She was charred black with bright orange rivers of lava as veins, coursing through her body. She looked like a walking, talking volcanic river in a human's body. Bright orange eyes looked up, malice and terror shooting out of the bright orbs as she bowed low.

"Forgive me for the interruptions, Mistress." She whispered, her voice barely over a guttural murmur. "Don't ask for forgiveness where you know none to be given. Speak your mind, or return to hell, Dira." The demon shuddered lightly, causing small flakes of charred skin to fleck onto the floor as she bowed low, her eyes not looking at Treble. "I have come to tell you that Sekhmet and Set are here... They wish to speak to you.." She stammered as she backed up slowly, afraid of the Empress' wrath.

Treble snarled darkly as she waved her hand in the air violently. "I have no time for their petty squabbling right now. Tell them I'll see them when I have a chance." With that brilliant blue fire shot from her hands, engulfing Dira, who screamed as she was overcome with the flames and sucked into the floor.

"Gods." Treble muttered as she rolled her eyes and took Eindrel's and Junior's hands. "Now that that's taken care of... Shall we go?" She winked at her children as she turned to Haseo and smiled softly, though a look of puzzlement crossed her face. "How are we going to get to Earth without anyone seeing us using our powers?

Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum