The Dark Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How it all began

Go down

How it all began Empty How it all began

Post by Payne Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:40 pm

Treble’s voice echoed through the Dark Folly, her tone firm, unyielding in its command appearance. It was a silent call, one meant for a single being in the Dark Folly, and no matter where she was, the call could be heard running through her head like a calling beacon. While Treble waited for the person she wanted to see, the Empress lightly ran her hand through her now shoulder length dark brown curls. She had changed so much the past few months, perhaps that was the reasoning for what she was about to do, but she wasn’t sure, not at that point anyway. Her hand wrapped in the crimson half cloak that hung over her shoulders, gripping it tightly to her body, which was clad in something new, something the Queen of all things evil had chosen for herself that very morning. On her legs were deep purple pants that hugged her body tightly, leather stripping, black, ran up the sides of the legs criss crossing and winding around her stomach. Her chest was covered with a completely black tunic, also snug, that dipped low in the front and hung low in the back. The arms were long, covering her pale skin and flaring out around her hands. Sitting in Ita Halventaa, Treble’s fingers lightly ran over the black marble arm rests that adorned her throne, her legs tucked up under her. Even though she was healing, there were moments, moments such as this, when she felt so very lost in her hell dimension.

The room filled with a soft static noise as a rift appeared directly in front of the queen, washing her in a deep green color. She had to smile as she watched Payne’s booted foot step through the rift, it was just like her darling sister to be prompt, and make an entrance at the same time. “That was prompt Payne. she whispered as she watched her sister step through and walk towards her, bowing deeply as Treble rose from the throne and pulled the only blood family she had in the world into her arms in a swift and tight embrace. “Thank you for coming, we have much to discuss.

Payne was damn near shocked when Treble pulled her into a hug, the genderless features of the young woman going into shock as she wrapped her arms around Treble in return. “Of course my Queen. Anything for you. Always. Payne whispered into Treble’s ear as they pulled apart from the embrace. “Now, what is so important that I had to tear away from going over a Brotherhood contract and come to your side immediately?” Although she was more than a little worried, Payne kept her face neutral, her emotions falling into check for the time being as she stood with Treble and wondered what the Empress could possibly want from her that was so important.

Well, sister mine, it is time… It is time for you to take your place, to understand what exactly it means to be my sister.” As she spoke, Treble began pacing around, wondering just how she was going to tell her sister what she was to do. “There is a world, a world called Silva. A few years ago it came to my attention that this world, this Silva, was the home planet of our mother. And it also came to my attention that the world has been thrown into chaos by some ruler… Lord Sowlyn. He is, in fact, the one that killed our mother, my father, and the rest of my siblings. And though I have a desire, a deep seething need to go to this world and desecrate this Lord Sowlyn, as it were, I can not, not right now anyway. Some things have arisen concerning my mate that can not be ignored, and it is of the type that I will not leave his side. So, sister mine, I have called you here to ask that you travel to Silva, travel there and scout the area, set up camps of resistance against Lord Sowlyn, kill as many of his supporters as possible, be they men, women, or children, I want the heads and souls of every being that supports this beast that calls himself lord. You are to set up a main base of operations, conduct military raids, the works, and when the time comes, I will come to you, to Silva, and have… words… with Lord Sowlyn. Words that will end in his blood shed.” As Treble finished speaking, she stared at Payne. She wouldn’t make her sister go do this thing for her, oh no because this was not Queen Treble demanding the fellowship of a demon. This was Treble asking her sister for a favor, asking her sister to do something she could not.

Payne could only stare at Treble as she finished speaking, her mind running a mile a minute, her heart beating quickly, heavily, heartily, in her chest as she weighted through the options. Running her hand through her short, spiky black hair, Payne grimaced, this was going to be work… a lot… of work in fact, but she could do it. Not only could she do it, she would do it, would do anything for her sister. “Alright Treble. I’ll go to Silva, I’ll establish our dynasty once more, and then, when you are ready, you can come and destroy that which destroyed our family.

And that is how Payne came to be in Silva, how she came to know the lands, the layout, the inner workings of the economy. It is also how, on this very night, she was sitting in the middle of a camp, in the middle of a thick forest of Silva, going over battle plans of the most recent raid.
Payne
Payne
Moddess
Moddess

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum