The Dark Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behind These Stone Walls

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Behind These Stone Walls Empty Behind These Stone Walls

Post by Treble Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:31 pm

Treble groaned as the door to her home office was knocked on. “Who is it!?” She barked at the unsuspecting intruder. A little man, the size of a four year old, peeked his green face in. “Ah, so sorry to interrupt your greatness, but… your 2:30 is here early. He says he needs to see you immediately and that he won’t wait.” The demon lowered his eyes to the floor, almost having looked into the eyes of the new devil, a mistake he had made before and still had the burn and whip marks on his back to prove it. “He’s here early hm.” She looked at the lower level demon that was acting as her personal secretary until she found a replacement for the last one, which reminded her to go and pay a visit to the soul of Annaley later; making sure that the eternal pain was still strong. She sighed and placed her left palm flat on her stomach, the red armor, a gift from Haseo, brushing over her slightly rounded belly as she did. “Very well then Reede, tell him to give me ten minutes and then I will see him. Oh, and tell the workers to prepare the fifth wheel, I am thinking that my meeting with him is not going to go well, and punishment will be in order.” Her eyes flashed amber for a moment and Reede paled, knowing that it was Zorrinna who would be doing the punishing, not Treble. Zorrinna had become somewhat of a figure of terror around hells pit lately. She was worse than her predecessor, the previous devil was evil, no one denied that, but Zorrinna, she was terrifying. Almost like all of the evil monsters children dreamed about wrapped up in one.

Treble leaned back and closed her eyes. She was so tired today, that she almost didn’t work, just sleep, but the underworld didn’t run itself, and she had a job to do. She looked at the clock. “Only 10 minutes to relieve two hours of stress.” She had just finished the paperwork regarding a certain demon, which had tried to over throw her. It wasn’t the fact that he had tried to over throw her that annoyed her, but the fact that he had planned it for months and she had no clue. ”It’s because your week Treble, dear. If you would just let me rule hell, you would never have that problem again. Treble groaned again and sat up in her chair as Zorrinna’s voice rang in her head. “Just shut the hell up Zorrinna. Just because you are a part of me, doesn’t mean you have to irritate me constantly.” She says as she throws herself back into her chair. Her door opened and a certain Demon named steps in. Treble is on her feet in an instant. “How dare you enter your mistresses’ office without consent! Have you lost your mind?” The demon stares at her before shifting his eyes to the ground. “I apologize, but what I have can not wait! There is news Mistress, of the most important kind.” Treble raises her eyebrow and stares at the demon for a long moment before nodding her head. “Very well Azarath, this one time I will let this slide, but only because you do not usually act so foolishly unless it is important.” Azarath sits in the chair across from Treble’s desk and stares at the paperwork on it. Certain words struck out to him like Lake of fire, never ending sorrow, and deep spiritual pain. Treble slammed her hand onto the desk and glared at him. “Are you finished reading into things that don’t concern you? Or would you like to read them all in depth?” The demon pales and then quickly shakes his head. “Of course not mistress, forgive my intrusion.” Treble stared at his now lowered head for a moment before nodding her head slightly. “Very well Azarath, but make a mistake again and you know what will happen. Now,” Treble leans forward into her chair, resting her arms on the desk made of human bones and looks at the demon, “tell me what was so pressing to bring you to my office.”

What seemed like hours later, Treble sat at her desk, leaning back in her chair with her arms placed on her belly and her eyes closed. She couldn’t help but smile at the thought of life growing inside of her. This is what she had wanted all of her life, for as long as she could remember; she had wanted a child to raise on her own, to love on her own, and to care for on her own. Now that she had Haseo, it wasn’t possible to be on her own, but she didn’t care, she trusted him completely, without thought. She loved him and was thrilled that they had found a way to have a baby. As she sat there she focused her mind on the C.D. player and it switched on, lowly playing Lullaby by Creed. As she sits there and listens to the music, her heart gives a hard tug and a tear slides down her cheek. Her mind is going a mile a minute as she thinks of the child her and Haseo will raise together, with Eindrel. Her mind wanders to a place she hadn’t been in close to 10 years.

She was running late, and she knew the sisters would be displeased with her, especially Sister Margereet. She had a mean streak in here that would put the fear of god into any mortal man, so in the eyes of a seven year old, the old woman was the devil herself. Her little feet pounded on the asphalt as she ran back to the orphanage from school. She hadn’t meant to be late, but her teacher had kept her after, trying to understand why there were bruises on the young’s arms. She laughed it off as a simple mistake that involved her falling down some stairs. It was what Sister Margereet had told her to tell anyone who asked. When she heard the church bells ringing, her little heart went into frenzied palpations. “Oh no!” she thought, “I’m late for mass! I am going to be in so much trouble.” She ran faster, almost tripping over her feet as she turned the corner that led to Trinity orphanage. Picking up speed as fast as she could, Treble burst through the door and started to race down the hall to the church, her little eyes darting back and forth in the door ways and shadows, looking for any sign of Sister Margereet. She must have missed one though because a hand snaked out of the shadows and grabbed a hold of Treble’s neck. “Where have you been child of sin?” The old woman hissed into Treble’s ear. “Si…sister Margareet! I’m sor…” She didn’t have a chance to answer because the nun’s hand flew up and backhanded her, a ringing sound buzzed through her ear. “I don’t care where you have been, you are late, and you know the punishment for being late.” She started dragging the freighted child down the dark hallway, after about 15 steps they stopped in front of a tall dark door, and the sister pulled out a set of keys. Unlocking it, a small room was revealed, with nothing in it save for a table with a whip on it, and two wooden bars that hung out of the wall. “You know what to do Child of Sin” Treble began shuddering from head to toe, but took off her tattered black shirt, revealing many scabs on her back that looked like long thin jagged lines. She walked up to the posts and faced the wall in between them, her small hands going to the bars, one hand on each, and stood there, waiting for the first blow.

Treble opened her eyes to find her hands clenched over her stomach, and tears on her cheeks. It had been a long time since she had thought of that place, and she wondered why she thought of it today. She let out a jagged breath, and leaned back closing her eyes again. She sighed and rose from her chair, not wanting to be there in her office any longer. As she walked out of the door, she looked back at the stack of papers on her desk. “I will do those later.” She mumbled as she walked out and made her way to the kitchen.
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female
Number of posts : 183
Where you Reside : The tower of the Dark Folly... And I am no longer alone...
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://darkfolly.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Behind These Stone Walls Empty Re: Behind These Stone Walls

Post by Haseo Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:32 pm

The red haired man dashed through the air, naked but for a pair of shorts that clung firmly to his pale, lean body. He was lashing left and right with swipes of his fists and alternating to a kick here and there. The lighting of this room, comprised entirely of metal, consisted of only magickally enchanted stones, worked into the metal, and their glow was an angry red, fueling on the rage buidling in the man. His yellow serpetine eyes moved around the room as he swung his body in ways that any normal being should not be able to do, his white furred, red tipped tails even beginning to become entrenched in sweat that was pouring forth from his scar covered body. Everything felt so much heavier here, so much more painful in this metal chamber, with only a little, round door off to the side that had the smallest of peepholes in it, where, if he bothered to look, he would be able to see several faces crowding around it, trying to get a look at their master moving in the artificial gravity he created with the simple will of his mind. Just as Haseo could lighten himself to levitate with his mind, so could he too do the opposite and make himself weigh so much more, making it difficult for him to move, as if he were increasing gravity with his magick.

But still, he forced his body to breakneck speeds, moving in flurries of punches, kicks, and swipes, muscles coiling and uncoiling smoothly and fluidly before the Freyalin, Haseo Ithen, finally fell to the ground, on his hands and knees. He'd been going like this for the past six hours, trying to keep his body in precise control and power, making it sharper and stronger. He would never let up on his desire to stay in his prime, and even surpass it. Haseo's rage and pride drove him, constantly, flowing forth from the depths of his very being, graved into him since his days as a young boy. Never would he let go of that which had fed him and kept him alive. No matter how content he would become in the coming years, he would always hold those feelings to keep him as clear as day, and as clear as a blade. The Jack of Blades Hidden in the Mists did not stay on the ground for long, oh no, propping himself up into the air on one hand, legs straight up, while his other arm was behind his back. He slowly pushed himself up and down, watching the muscles in his arm coil and uncoil, stretch and contract, sweat pouring off his body and dripping to the ground right in front of his face. The Freyalin alternated arms then, roaring in pain as his body began to give out. He was approaching on hour seven, when he heard the insistent buzzing of the summoning stone being pressed. Flipping off his hand and onto his feet as he let his body weight return to normal for him, he slowly and stiffly moved to the door, sliding it open.

Standing there, was a humanoid creature, with serpent scales and fox whiskers and ears, while having rounded serpent eyes. Along the sides of his head, were three strips of hair that hung down, on each side, orange in color. The 'man' wore a long white coat, and a blue, loose suit underneat. Only serpents with slit pupils were poisonous. Haseo huffed lightly, crossing his arms over his bare chest, shivering as the fresher air hit his now burning body, nearly freezing him. "What is it you want of me, Sven?" The reptilian mammal slowly reached up its arm and pulled back his sleeve, raising an eyebrow at Haseo, who sighed in frustration. "I know, I know. I've been in here nearly all day." The Freyalin sighed and looked to the side, to see several snakemen and women there, that quickly fell to their hands and knees before him, muttering prayers. They were one of the only races he didn't need to conquer through force. The moment they had seen Haseo transform into his serpent-dragon form, they'd bowed and begged to be assimilated into his forces. He gave a short wave of his hand and they quickly ran off. One of Haseo's bandits however, dirty men begotten from his own flesh, hence some of the scars, still stood, smiling widely at Haseo. The red haired Freyalin raised his eyebrow, and slowly asked, "What's got you grinning like a tabbey cat?" The damnable look on that bandit was slightly annoying as it didn't disappear, but the answer was well worth the look.

"Eindrel beat three of us in a match, one right after the other, no breaks, today. I was number one... that's why I'm walking!", the bandit threw his head back with a laugh, exposing his mouth that had yellow, crooked teeth, while scratching the pale scar of flesh on his shoulder, the lump that marked each of the bandits as one of his. Haseo let a wry grin trace itself over his features and leaned over to the bandit, letting a joking tone find its way to his voice, "Are you all becoming obsolete, my Ramen Sanzoku?" The bandit took it in stride, answering with a grin of his own, "We were obsolete the moment you made us, boss!" Haseo chuckled and stalked away from both Sven, the doctor, and the bandit, heading across the hall to another door that he slid into easilly. It was a white room, something that was odd within the Dark Folly, his massive floating fortress that loomed over the planet Earth of the town that had once been San Fansico, but was now a simple wasteland of death, roaming undead, and Haseo's many minions. The only reason that this entire planet hadn't been lain waste to, was for his daughter Eindrel, befriending a captive, and swaying Haseo's will so he did not destroy the rest of the world.

But Haseo focused on the matter at hand. Getting clean and washing away the filth from his body. To himself, his skin felt normal, but to anyone else, as he ran the lathering lotion across himself in the steaming hot water of the shower, his skin would feel smooth and almost slimily so, like that of a snake's. But to him, it was his body. It was the body of a Freyalin. It was him. Haseo turned his eyes upward with a glare, focusing on the beating water droplets that issued forth, leaving his skin flushed. But still, he glared up at the water with his fists clenched at his sides. Finally, relenting in his glare, the Freyalin let his eyes slide closed and rested his hands on the wall in front of him, wondering, not for the first time, why he had to remain in such top condition? What drove him to be this? He would no longer invade worlds and destroy them while collecting followers, so there would be no need for battle that way. It had been years since he'd been bothered by the world's governments and militaries of the world had attempted anything against him. They were no longer that foolish. They instead chose to live with him quarentined in his own little section of the world. No one dared enter the city limits any longer, not even thrill seekers. The world lived in a quiet fear, waiting for him to move on them and swiftly drive a knife into their hearts. But he would not, and so it again brought him to the question, why remain so fit?

And then his thoughts turned onto Treble, making a wide grin plant itself across his face. That was why. To continue to please her like no mortal or immortal man ever could, with not only his looks and body, but his heart that only she and his family would see, as well as his minions, though they to a much lesser extent. They would all lay down their lives for him, fight for him, kill for him, simply because he'd given them life and existance and purpose. But as he thought more and more of them, while letting the water plaster his hair to his scalp, he wondered why they would do such things? He threw them away like they were nothing to him. Let them die, and die, and die. Never once raising his blade to protect them. The Freyalin sighed in confusion over his life thus far, and just continued to wash himself. Finally finishing, he debated on putting his shorts back on and simply walking around like that, or dressing in his armor and half cloak. Haseo wanted to be comfortable in his own home, but, just as Treble never felt secure around his serpent based servants, he never felt secure with those demons stalking his halls. They gave him pause, and he did not like that in the slightest. With a disgruntled sigh, the Freyalin whiped his hand to the side, drawing all the moisture away from his body and hair with a wet splosh as it hit the wall next to him, leaving him dry, though still slimy feeling.

And then, from the slightly wet linolium floor, rose mists that turned green in color and wrapped around him. They dispersed just as quickly as they came, leaving him in black metal armor that was slightly ornamented to appear like almost leaf decorations were placed upon it, and it was studded with red volcanic glass. He loved his comfortable, lightweight armor, and he slowly flexed his bare fingers against his bare palm, only the backsides of his hands covered by the armor. And then came his crimson half cloak, swirling into existance. He did not material any of his weapons, not feeling he should have to within his own home. And so, the Freyalin emerged from his washroom, and let his boots click down the hall, against the floor made of billions of teeth. He would only ever use the fronts of people's teeth on his floors, and prided finding those perfect, white ones, often making murals in the floor out of them. His hand reached out and slowly trailed along the wall made of skulls, fingers brushing along the bleached white bones with happy grin upon his face.

His servants and minions slowly walked through the halls of the Dark Folly, some alone and by themselves, thinking, while others walked in groups, laughing and chatting amongst themselves, or secretly plotting the next party they could throw. Despite what many believed of Haseo, he was not severe with his minions, but rather, he allowed them to move about freely within his home, because it was his home too. They were the least beautiful of people and he horded them to himself, gave them somewhere safe to live... until he called them to battle and they died. It was difficult thoughts again for Haseo, and he sighed as he turned down another hall, in the massive expansion of his floating fortress. There was simply too much on the Freyalin's mind and heart, things that could not be trained away, and things that could not be thought away. He walked faster, misting through walls to when they got in his way to get to his goal. And, once there, he stood staring at the gates. He himself hadn't been outside for nearly two weeks. With a sigh, he pushed open the giant gates with his massive strength, and walked out into his courtyard. While one would not expect it from the outside, or from the inside of the Dark Folly... it was beautiful in the Courtyard. Flowers bloomed, and blue grass grew. Not what the humans called blue grass, but actual blue grass, like from his homeworld. The tall mushroom trees were also comforting to the Freyalin. He'd grown a little homesick, tired of this hardly ever misty world, but not leaving for the simple fact that his daughter enjoyed coming out to bask in the sun when it reached high noon. How he enjoyed making her happy. The courtyard was massive in itself, and possessed its own stable of horses, as well as giant foxes, for Eindrel to ride. Haseo's personal mount, Javelin, roamed freely amongst the courtyard, though he could be seen slumbering softly in the distance, underneath one of the giant purple mushrooms. Haseo let a slow sigh escape him. Soon he'd have another child to take care of and please as best as he could. To protect, and to love and to hold. It contented the Freyalin slightly, making his dark thoughts retreat deep into his mind.
Haseo
Haseo
Emperor
Emperor

Male
Number of posts : 119
Where you Reside : The Tower of the Dark Folly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:32 pm

Treble walked down the halls of her new home, every so often she would run her fingers over the walls made of human skulls, her fingers gently brushing over eye sockets, noses, and other such things. Her heart was heavy today, not because of anything that had happened, but because of the little thoughts that had started to creep into her mind. Am I going to be a good mother to this child as well as Eindrel? Will Haseo be proud of what I do with hell and the upbringing of our young? Am I good enough to be with him? I don’t deserve his love, and yet, I have it. The longer the thoughts plagued her, the harder she thought and the less she focused on where she was walking. Her head was down and she was focusing on the teeth that were the floors, so hard that she didn’t see the snake thing that was walking towards her. She didn’t stop, and ended up running directly into it, her cobalt eyes jerked up quickly to see what she had run into, and when she saw the snake thing, her eyes widened in fear, and she quickly backed against the wall. God’s be damned! She thought. It seemed like regardless of what she did, she was constantly knocking into one of the disgusting creatures. Her eyes flew up into it’s serpent like face and she grimaced. It was looking at her like she was its dinner and she hated that look. Absolutely hated it. “Why don’t you watch where you are going snake man?” She snarled as she walked away, trembling slightly. She was going to have to ask Haseo to help her with her fear, or else she was never going to survive living in this house. As she made the long trek to the kitchen, her mind started to wander to a past she could have went the rest of her life without seeing again. The beginning of her fear of snakes…

She was running again. It seemed like all she did her whole life was run. Although this time she wasn’t running to, she was running from. For reasons that escaped her fourteen year old mind, those damned boys insisted on chasing and torturing her at every chance they got. It had been almost six years since she had walked the halls of Trinity Orphanage, and yet, she still had the scars on her back to prove that she had been there, regardless of how hard she tried to forget. There were four boys chasing her, as they did every day when she left the loading dock, a place where she hijacked fish, and such. She had left Trinity when she was eight and hadn’t looked back. Even now, as she ran with fear in her eyes, she didn’t miss it. She turned the corner that led back to the place she stayed, and groaned when she saw the cops entering the abandoned building she had started to call home. “Damn it.” She muttered to herself. About this time the boys rounded the cornere also and tackled her to the ground. “Hey we finally caught you! Come on lets get her to the pit.” Treble tried to scream but something foul smelling was placed over her mouth and she started to see stars. Before she could shake the feeling all went black.

When she woke, the only thing she knew was that it was dark, very dark. And she was afraid. She heard soft hissing sounds coming from somewhere in the distance of the vast darkness and she felt something slither over her foot. She screamed and jumped back, only to knock into the wall, her head hitting something that was hanging from the ceiling. “P-p-please let me out.” She begged her breathing shallow and labored. A voice loomed over the darkness “Shut your mouth! You are now property of the Snake Master! You belong to him and his pets!”…

Treble shook her head quickly, trying to forget the memory. As she did, her head still down, a sharp pain ran through her chest and down her stomach making her cry out, as her hands went instinctively to her abdomen. Looking down, she was disgusted to see the source of the pain. She had walked into the damned wall and something sharp had pierced her right shoulder. Blood seeped into her shirt and she grimaced at the pain. “Oh Jesus Christ, you clumsy ass. Dumb ass.” She glared at the spot of blood and then groaned as she entered the kitchen. The first thing she did was get a cloth and wet it, quickly and effiecntely applying pressure to the shallow wound. This was just what she needed, something for Haseo to worry about. Her mind wandered to the Freyalin for a moment, and a small smile crossed her lips. Oh how she loved him… He was everything to her, and so much more than that.

When she was satisfied that the wound had on fact stopped bleeding, she pulled the cloth out and threw it away. Making her way to the fridge, she opened it and started pulling stuff out for her lunch. First came the carved turkey, and then the Mayo, lettuce, tomato, pickles, and mustard. Walking the length of the counter, Treble pulled out the wheat bread and a knife. She laid out the bread and spread on the Mayo and mustard, next the lettuce and tomatoes, then the pickles, and finally the carved turkey. Smushing the bread together, she got a plate and a bag of Doritos and went to the table to eat her favorite lunch. As she sat there and ate her mind wandered back to Haseo, Eindrel, and the new child, whom she knew to be a boy, but she had yet to tell Haseo. She wasn't sure how he would react to the fact that he would soon have a son, not to mention a son that was half dragon, half freyalin. She hoped it would be a good reaction, and, she had a suprise for him. She was naming him Haseo, after his father. She grinned as she thought of a Haseo Jr. running around the house, tugging on armor, pulling down swords. Her eyes closed and she willed away the afternoon with thoughts of Haseo, Eindrel, and Haseo JR. running through her head.
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:33 pm

Haseo grumbled to himself softly as he stepped back into the Dark Folly. He'd already had to step on an annoying, child sized demon prancing about and shouting at him about something or other involving Treble. That demon was currently occupying a dent in his wall.. fit exactly for him. Haseo sighed, thinking that Treble would be angry at him after finding out he was knocking around her more annoying minions AND making their already terrifying home holey.

That thought made him stop short, and cover his eyes as a smile traced itself along his features, attempting not to burst out laughing. It was a terrible little joke, but he thought it was hilarious for some reason. He shrugged the thought away after a moment of sighing out his laughter, and began to stalk through his halls again, eyeing this and that, seeing that some things seemed out of place, or knocked over. He leaned down to one such thing, a small vase, that had been knocked over, and muttered with a growl, "Demons..." He quickly set it right, and stood with a glare, flicking his tongue out angrily. He blinked quickly and flicked his tongue out again. He could taste blood in the air, and he'd tasted that particular blood before. With a slicing sound in the air, he was moving through the halls in a manner which many could not hope to match. He nearly crashed into a bandit, but flipped over him, setting his hand on his shoulder as he twisted through the air, and landed in a crouch, only to spring back off.

He arrived in the kitchen only moments later, to find Treble with a wet cloth on a small wound, and sighed gently, though kept low. He didn't want her to see him, so he could simply watch her for a few moments. He loved doing that with his love and his daughter, just watching them act as they naturally are... and couldn't help but mentally snicker when he saw her make quite a large lunch. Moving to the counter, he hopped up onto it with a small click of his armor, and smiled, sitting cross legged and said lowly, "Hungry, pet?"
Haseo
Haseo
Emperor
Emperor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:33 pm

Treble, having just finished her second sandwhich, jumped a mile at Haseo's quiet voice. The black and red plate she had been holding at the table clattered noisily, almost breaking. Her hand went directly to her stomach, the other to her heart. "Christ Haseo! You just scared the shit out of me!" Her long brown curls were splayed haphazardly across her face, her cobalt eyes wide in shock. She shook her head, picked up the plate, and walked it to the kitchen sink. Washing it quickly, her eyes never leaving Haseo's, Treble smiled warmly, feelings of love and happiness filling her very being. Was it truly only a bit ago that she had stumbled her way into the very room she had met him? She smiled fondly at the remembered introduction. One never would have guessed that this man of snake lore would be her...her...She had never really thought about what she and Haseo were, the thought having never crossed her mind. She supposed he was her...boyfriend seemed so inadequate, and yet mate seemed way to far-fetched. She supposed she could call him her companion, but that too seemed to far off base. Shrugging her shoulders, Treble smiled warmly at her love and sent thoughts to him of her heart, her happiness, her love of him and their two children.

Treble smiled inwardly as she thought of her two children. Even though Eindrel wasn't hers by blood, she might as well have been. She had come to love the spunky little girl with her bright orange hair as a daughter. They shared many special moments that actually brought tears to Treble's eyes. Just the other night Eindrel had come to Treble wanting to watch movies together, and Treble was happy to oblige, fixing a big bowl of popcorn, grabbing a couple drinks and having a movie fest with her daughter. It was during one such movie fest that Treble found herself completely content with her life. She had a...whatever Haseo was to her, a daughter who loved her, and a son on the way, one who she could already tell was going to be a handful. She could almost see the odd yet happy family sitting 'round a table, Haseo's brother maybe making a short apperance, and eating dinner happily. Haseo Jr. throwing something at Eindrel, who would in turn use either her sword or her magic to silence her little brother, which would no doubt turn into a fight, one that Treble would relish in watching. Yes... Life couldn't get much better for Treble at the moment.

Blinking herself out of her day dream, Treble put her plate into the strainer to dry, walked over to Haseo and placed her lips lightly to his, her hand reaching around his sitting form and stroking the base of his tails lightly. That was her favorite form of affection, stroking his tails not only made her happy, it also gave Haseo much pleasure, as she had witnessed numerous times before. Treble grinned and reached back to the front of him one of her hands softly grabbing Haseo's and placing it firmly on her abdomen. There was a powerful jump, and then movement that was obviously the little egg child she carried in her. "He jumps around alot in there ya know... He is going to be extremely active and agile, just like his daddy." She said with a smile and a wink.
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:34 pm

Haseo's serpentine eyes watched as Treble moved about their shared kitchen, his cool demeanor fading in the face of his love. She always did have that effect on him. So the Freyalin contented himself, watching her as she washed the dish she'd been using. She was watching him just the same, though her eyes seemed distant, as though entertaining some far away fantasy that brought her joy, he could tell after a quick sniff in the air. He could practically smell the wistfulness that hovered from her. And then her eyes focused again, smiling.

She walked close to him, and the Freyalin managed to stifle the original tenseness that would inhabit him anytime someone came close. She was one of the few people in existance who could make the claim that they had nothing to fear from the Freyalin Emperor, even trust.

He offered her one of his most gentle smiles as she reached around and began to stroke his tail bases, making him nearly purr in the back of his throat, eyes lidding lowly to watch her with his predatory eyes that lacked the normal, "I'm going to cut you open" look. His slit eyes slowly slid down to watch her set his hand upon her stomach, and he felt the jolt of something kicking inside of her, making him grin widely.

"He jumps around a lot in there ya know... He is going to be extremely active and agile, just like his daddy."

He slid his eyes back up to her's, his pale hand and talons gently petting her stomach. "Of course he is... He's a Freyalin, it matters not if he's only half. We are naturally active... Except Hatake, unless he's had sugar and isn't having one of his mad scientist episodes. He's a complete and utter bore." He snickered softly, and misted through Treble, reforming behind her and looking over his shoulder at her with a smirk.

He walked away then, with quick long strides, heading towards the fridge and opening it in a non-chalant manner, leaned down to look in the fridge, one of his arms resting on the door as his eyes scanned the contents.

"I've been thinking about renewing my attacks on Earth. It'd give me something to do with my time, and these humans are becoming a rather incessant annoyance with their constant spying and rallies", Haseo commented without looking away from the food he was considering (which wasn't much. He wasn't too fond of human food), "I mean... sure, I've gotten quite a few new recruits from the ranks of this batch of humans that have become rather powerful in their own right, but the rest are simply annoying. Some have even taken to their old faiths and begun studying the ways of druidism and Shamanism. That will prove troublesome sometime in the future, and then there is of course the matter of some benefactors beginning to suppliment them with their own power. I believe there's another force on this planet beside myself and the three original gods that I killed."

He looked over his shoulder, 'And on that note, I've begun some work on new servants. Might cow some more humans into becoming my servants."
Haseo
Haseo
Emperor
Emperor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:34 pm

Treble smiled as Haseo misted through her, a slight chill running through her body. She turned and leaned against the counter, her hand resting on her stomach in a light manner, her face alight with happiness. She couldn't get over how much she loved that man...Freyalin. She especially loved his ass, the way it fit in his armor, like right now, while he was bent looking into the fridge. She wanted to walk up to him and grab... Treble stopped her mind right there, it would prove no good if she let it wander in that direction. Although, thinking of his tight rump in those perfect fitting armor bottoms... She shook her head and looked at the floor of the kitchen, thinking of anything but his ass.

In her daydream, she practically missed everything he was saying, one sentence standing out to her though, causing her head to whip up, the muscles in her stomach contract violently, and her eyes to widen in fear. “What do you mean another force Haseo? As in... Another being as powerful as yourself? One that could possibly over throw you, forcing you out of your place of power? Something that could be a danger to our children?" Her hand tightened around her stomach involuntarily, her other hand gripping onto the counter harshly. In an instant all happy thoughts about his cute rear, and their bright future vanished as, in her minds eye, she saw her beloved Haseo having to fight a being more powerful then he. She couldn't bear it if something happened to him, nor her daughter Eindrel. She could protect the one inside of her, there was no doubt about that, but this new threat was something she was unsure of.

Taking a deep breath and trying to calm her nerves, Treble started to step towards Haseo when a demon appeared next to her in a plume of black smoke causing Treble's eyes to water, and coughs to erupt from her throat. "Jesus Christ Ishmael! Why in the hell don't you just use the doorway?!" She demanded as she reached out and shoved the larger demon back a full two steps. He growled slightly, his eyes flashing, and took a small step towards Treble, whose face widened in shock for a moment before anger flashed over her face. "Is there a problem then? Would you like to test your demonic strength against me?" She growled at him, her eyes burning into his. "Unless this is a matter of life or death, get the hell out of my kitchen NOW!" When Treble roared the last word, fire erupted from the floor of the room, engulfing the demon and dragging him down to the depths of hell. She glowered for a moment before reaching into thin air and pulling out a leaf of paper; on it she wrote the name Ishmael and four unknown characters. As she did, an evil smile crossed over her face and the paper disappeared.

Treble turned back and faced Haseo, a frown on her lips and she sighed. "I don't understand it completely... Usually Ishmael is a fine demon, full of respect... I have had that problem a couple other times as well. It's like... They forgot who they belonged to." Sighing, she put it to the back of her mind and stepped close to Haseo, worry in her eyes. "Haseo, this new being thing is scaring me. What if something happens? And don't just shrug it off like it's nothing either Haseo Ithen! I know you, and I know your usually response. I don't want to hear it. What I want to hear it Trebya, don't worry. I will do everything in my power to keep you and our children safe. Oh, also...I promise not to die. She looked at him, her eyes burning into his and hoped with everything she was he would tell her what she wanted to hear.
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:35 pm

Haseo cocked his head to the side as he watched Treble fall into something that was almost like a panic attack, a look of concern crossing his face. Each break in a sentence she'd take, he'd open his mouth to answer, but she'd just continue on. He wasn't nearly as concerned as she was. He was completely confident that whatever this new being was, he'd destroy it and cast its ashes to the wind, and then possibly destroy the wretched little ball of dirt that they were currently hovering over. Well, maybe ball of water would be the more accurate description...

His attention was brought back to the present, however, when one of her wretched demons burst into his kitchen. He didn't like the look it had on its face in the slightest, and let his feelings be known through a light snarl and gentle hiss, wings rustling from underneath his cloak ever so slightly, shrunken down so as not to impede his movement when he wasn't using them. The Freyalin had already taken a step forward the moment its eyes flashed, but Treble handled it quickly, before he could rip the accursed things intestines through its urethra, she quickly banished it after shrieking at it a bit.

He could tell that Treble was very riled by this point, and, thoughts turning to their baby that she carried inside of her, he moved towards her, trying to release the tension from his own body before touching her's. He set his hands upon each of her shoulders and began to rub using his thumbs and fingers, careful not to cut her with his talons. He listened to her last rant carefully and slowly, and answered, "Treble... I would never, EVER let anything happen to you, or our daughter, or our little one on the way. Ever. I would use every bit of my strength, my armies, my allies, everything. Just for you and our family. Do you understand that? And I don't think it would kill me... well, not permenantly anyways. Might banish me, but I'd rather not be stuck out of action for eighteen years, so I wouldn't let that happen either."

He smiled down at her with half lidded eyes, a gaze many would consider frightening, but between Haseo and Treble it was a sacred thing. "You lot... are the only thing I care about. Our family... and even Hatake, I suppose..." He continued looking down at her with a smile, and leaned in closer till their noses were touching, "I promise, Trebya." He detatched himself from Treble, and cracked his neck to the side, and said over his shoulder, "I'm going to see what Eindrel's up to, if you want to come. She's been up to mischief, I'm guessing. And I suppose we could find something to do about your little demons." His lip curled at the mere mention of the wretched creature, "I suggest instant executions by the way, and enslavement of their souls, if they possess any. Just like I did to Roberto."
Haseo
Haseo
Emperor
Emperor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:35 pm

Treble listened to Haseo with rapt attention. Her ears and mind taking in everything the Freyalin was saying. Leaning in close to him, her nose to his, Treble nodded slowly, believing every word he said. It was foolish for her to doubt her loves power of protection in the first place. "Alright Haseo, I believe you." She murmured as he pulled away from her and started walking away. It still worried her a little, to know that there was something out there that had the possibility to destroy all that she had worked so very hard to create. When she thought about what they had created, Treble's eyes lit with pleasure and joy. They had a family. Not only that, they had love, trust, understanding, compassion... Everything she had wanted growing up in the orphanage. And she had a strong feeling, when Haseo was younger, he had the same want. There was so much about him that she didn't know. Yet, she felt she knew everything. And on a different level she did. She knew all that was important. Like the fact that, for reasons that escaped her, he wasn't very fond of human food, but at the same time could eat Ramen for the rest of his life. She chuckled and walked after him, her hand sliding out as she got right beside him, reaching for his cool fingers and wrapping them in hers.

They walked down a hallway of the Dark Folly, the place she had come to call home, in almost silence, although she could feel his emotions, and he hers. That was something Treble had wondered about before, what did he think when he felt her mind? Did he want to leap for joy? Or did it annoy him? She highly doubted the later, there was no doubt in her mind of his love for her, none at all. Grinning, she leaned her head on his shoulder as they walked, their feet matched in stride perfectly, her hand still holding his in a semi-tight grip. Some of her hair fell into her eyes, so she lifted her head and shook it slightly, the long brown curls shaking down her back until they reached her rear. It had been a very long time since she had short hair, and she wondered what Haseo would say if she told him she wanted to cut it. Murmuring slightly, she laid her head back on his shoulder. "Hassi? What do you think about me cutting my hair off? I mean really short, shorter than yours?" She asked, honestly having no intentions of cutting it THAT short, but wanting to know what he would say none-the-less.

But before Haseo had a chance to answer her, a sharp pain raced through Treble's stomach. Something so painful it had her stopping dead in her tracks, her usually tanned face now as pale as a sheet of paper. Both of her hands clutched around her stomach and she bent over, almost screaming, but not going that far yet. She looked up with wild blue eyes, staring at Haseo with a pained expression. "Hassi... something’s... not... right... It... Oh god... It hurts." She whimpered as she dropped to her knees, both of her hands dropping to the floor, clutching the stone like it was a life line. Fat tears welled in her eyes as she looked up at Haseo, completely unaware that this was what it was like to be in labor. As another pain ripped through her body, Treble cried out, the tears now falling down her cheeks as she knelt there, her head dropping, her arms shaking threatening to give out. "Oh...gods be damned! Haseo... help me!" She cried, one of her hands lifting in the air and reaching for the man she loved and trusted above all else.
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:36 pm

Haseo kept his smile small as they walked through his, no, their halls, hand in hand. He could feel her contentment. Her soft enjoyment, and appreciation of absolutely everything. In the beginning, he had found the constant feel of having another's feelings inside of his mind agitating, due to not knowing which feelings were his and which were her's. But after awhile, he had become accustomed to it, and, through careful moments of examining his mind, and his very soul, what little remained of it. He gently massaged her hand with his thumb, rubbing small circles in it. He could not remember the last time that he felt as happy as he did now with his life. Of course, that was neglecting how he felt when he woke up that morning with her in his bed...

The Freyalin Emperor set his eyes far ahead, where he could see Eindrel standing and giving a lecture to several Bandits, all of whom were currently laying flat on their backs on the ground, two of them gasping for breath, and the last simply laying still and staring at the ceiling, trying hard to stiffle his laughter. It obviously hurt the man to laugh. Haseo couldn't help but flash a wide grin, flicking his tongue against his serrated teeth. He turned his eyes on Treble as she asked if she could cut her hair. He blinked at her slightly, cocking his head to the side and answered with a slight curl of his lips, remembering when he'd cut a good deal of her hair off during their second fight.

He'd just opened his mouth to answer when she suddenly crashed forward, her hands around her stomach. The pain she was feeling raced through his head, their mind-link giving him just a degree of what she was beginning to feel, and the Freyalin had to pull his feelings in and guard them from washing over her as he fell at her side, grabbing her shoulders with a stricken face. Eindrel and the bandits she had been sparring with turned their eyes on the Emperor and their Empress instantly, the orange haired girl tossing aside her wooden swords and ran towards her mother and father, crying out for her mother. "Papa! Mama!" The bandits, though in an extreme amount of pain, forced their bodies to move and attend to their masters. Cries went all throughout the floating fortress, alerting all within to fortify their positions, or to assist their leaders.

--------

Haseo stood above Treble, holding the egg of their child in his hands close to his chest. His smile, however, had faded. He was simply too busy feeling out the child within the egg, examining it for weakness. Examining it for strength. Despite its small size, and nearly non-existant strength, the child felt about the same that Eindrel had. The Freyalin allowed a smile to curl on his lips, and slowly handed the egg out to Treble, muttering, "Our child." He approved with all his heart of their conception. They were whole now.
Haseo
Haseo
Emperor
Emperor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:37 pm

2 Months Later...

Treble sighed as she stared into the small bassinet that held her son, flesh of her flesh. A smile crept over her face as she lightly caressed his tiny cheek, lightly pushing the red hair, so much like his fathers, off of his forehead. The child, named Haseo Jr., looked very much like his father in many aspects. He had flaming red hair that was already growing long, and his skin held the same pale tone. He opened his eyes, which were the same shape as Haseo Sr.'s but Treble's cobalt blue color, and smiled a baby smile. Haseo Jr. or just Junior as Treble and Haseo had come to call him, reached up with his slender baby fingers and gripped tightly to Treble's index finger as she cooed to him. "There's my big boy. Did you sleep well?" She asked as she bent down and lifted the infant from his bed, cradling him to her chest as she pressed a light kiss to his forehead, inhaling his scent as she did. It was everything she had ever imagined it could be, motherhood, and so much more. Cradling Junior in her arms, Treble walked over to the rocker and sat down, tucking one of her legs up under her as she rocked and softly sang to her son.

Looking up some minutes later, Treble smiled when she saw Eindrel standing in the doorway, her eyes half lidded from sleep. "Eindrel, what are you doing sweet-ling?" She asked as she held out the hand that wasn't clutching Junior to her. Without saying a word the young Freyalin child walked over to Treble and climbed into her lap, one of her hands reaching up and walking across Junior's back. "What is he doing mama?" Eindrel asked, her serpent eyes staring at Junior's sleeping form. "Doing? Oh, I would imagine he's dreaming right now. Do you see how his eyes move back and forth even though they are closed? That means he is dreaming." She whispered as she wrapped her arm around Eindrel and pulled her up closer to her and Junior. Sitting there, in the rocking chair, both of her children cradled in her arms, Treble couldn't think of a better place in the entire world to be.

Sometime in the middle of rocking, Treble must have fallen asleep because when she opened her eyes next it was late, much later than she had expected it to be. Junior and Eindrel were still sleeping on her lap, Eindrel's mouth opened slightly. Treble chuckled a little and pressed light kisses to both children's heads. "I should get up." She murmured. That was going to be a chore. She chuckled as she realized there was no way she would be able to get up without waking at least one of them. Smiling Treble lifted Junior into the air where he floated, nothing holding him apparently. She cradled Eindrel in her arms and stood, walking over to the basinet where Junior slept as the boy followed through the air, and gently lowered into the bed. Thanking the gods for magic, Treble covered the boy with his red baby blanket and walked out of the room, Eindrel still sleeping in her arms. Traveling down the hallway, Treble made a quick stop, lowering Eindrel into her bed and covering her. She leaned down and lightly kissed her head. "Goodnight Princess." She whispered as she walked out, heading for her room, and the blissfulness of sleep.
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:37 pm

Haseo had contented himself with actually doing his work, both for his dominions over the Hell Dimensions he was in possession of, and with his work for the Black Hand. It had been some time since he'd begun his work on the collecting...

Shaking his head from his thoughts, he slowly gazed around the area of the Dark Folly he'd found his way in. The lowest levels of the floating monstrosity, filled with robed figures. Some tall and straight, with proud figures, while others were lank and slouched, slinking about. Haseo's glowing eyes watched the figures as they moved about. They were tending to this and that, some moving to large chambers were voices that spoke with authority could be heard. Here and there, dotting amongst the robed figures, walked tall men and women, dressed in dark, skeletal armor, with nearly impossibly large swords on their backs. Runeblades. These were Haseo's Dread Knights. The champions of his dark and forceful will. And even amongst them, there were darker still figures. Figures with black feathered wings upon their backs, rather than the tattered, flowing dark cloaks the others wore. The Elite amongst the Dread Knights, the ones he called the Darkfallen. Their very presence was one of darkness and evil, and they were deep in the mysteries of his mind, even hearing his voice in their minds, spoken through their dark, vampiric runeblades.

Haseo turned his eyes on three of the acolytes, those who had not yet reached the rank of Dread Knight, and narrowed his eyes upon the robed figures. "You three have failed me, greviously. I sent you, deep into the Earth's civilizations, not to sacrifice and spy. But to observe. To learn how to build a society. To learn. To grow. The time has come for the walls of the Dark Folly to release those she holds preciously in her womb... AND YOU FOOLS DESTROYED ANY SEMBELANCE OF A CHANCE TO SURVIVE AND SEE THIS!" The Freyalin roared and raised his hand, slinging it outwards and wiping out the cultists with a wave of flickering green fire. They did not even have a chance to scream as they crumbled to dust. Their deaths did not even cause a glance to shoot his way from the others. They had failed their master, and to the others, deserved a fate worse than being incinerated so quickly, let alone falling by the master's dark hand.

Haseo turned on his heel and strode through the room, to one of the chambers dimly lit by the glow of green, corrupted souls in each corner of the hexagonal room. Standing rigid and strong, were more acolytes, and a few Dread Knights, all surrounding a particularly large Darkfallen. She was a tall figure, and perhaps might have been considered lovely... if she was not pale as bleached bones, her hair whiter than snow, and her eyes a milked over yellow.Her top half was covered with armor, while around her waist and legs, a black skirt with red trim hung and flowed freely. From her pointed ears, she may have been an elf in her life.

Above her hand she held a soul in her thrall, showing the entire class how the soul coiled and squirmed and attempted to break free, before she crushed it in her hand, sending shards of it splintering outwards. "And that, is the soul shatter. You draw the soul of a fallen enemy from their corpse, and crush it with your will, the will that is truly our master's. The result will send out particles of the destroyed soul into those around you, and drain them of their willpower, their very heart, to fight. We needn't fear its effects though, for we are already dead." Haseo smirked and turned from the class, glad that he'd placed Aricul in charge of the more Unholy forms of the Dread Knight's powers. The Freyalin Emperor continued to look over his followers, finding a few new chosen ones to continue the plan that the others had failed in... unaware of the very real threat that was even now creeping through his fortress, coming closer and closer to the newest addition to his family.

------------

Another of the wretched snake-man creatures fell before him, his blade dripping with its dark blood. The man that had infiltrated to home of the creature of Darkness, looked around with steely gray eyes, his face clean cut and chiselled to near perfection, and his brown hair trimmed short to his head. He wore silver, shining armor and a blue cloak around his shoulders that flowed freely to the ground. He was Joachim Sancruff. And he had been Chosen. Chosen by the one come to free he and the rest of his race from the demon known as Haseo. He clutched in his hands a large, blessed bastard sword, a gift from the being whom he had never seen, but only heard, to defeat the monster that had settled on their world.

The entire fortress disgusted the man, as he looked around, staring at the walls of skulls and the floors of teeth, and it curdled his stomach as he realized some of the teeth were different colors than the others, and formed pictures, mostly of snakes along the edges. He turned his face away from the horrible image, and faced forward again, and turned suddenly into a room, blade ready. He expected to find Haseo at any moment, and challenge him to an honorable duel, from which the evil one would not emerge. But what he found instead, was nothing more than a crib, in what the Paladin could only describe as the least evil room he had found so far. While it was not exactly... warm, it lacked the usual skulls and teeth floors. It even had carpetting of a soft red color. 'The bastard probably wanted to remind himself of blood...', the man thought with contempt. He slowly advanced into the room, blade held up high and ready, just in case this was another trick of that monster. He'd already encountered several traps that had nearly maimed him, but thus far had only left a minimal burn along the right side of his forehead.

What he saw inside of the crib, however, stopped him short and left him breatheless. It was a small, pale child, with semi long red hair. Despite the obvious face of innocence it possessed as it slept... it was the spitting image of the Dark One that he'd been sent to kill. Joachim stared for several long moments, before sheathing his blade at his hip and reaching into the crib to pick the child up. He could never harm a child, no matter if it came from the loins of evil. No, his soul would not bare the burden of murdering a child. He would take the child and raise him... raise him to face the-

A rasp of a voice spoke behind him, low and quiet, completely calm, lacking... something essential to his voice. Like something was missing. Like life was missing. "I would suggest you lay my master's son down. He gets fussy when he is disturbed from his sleep." Joachim spun around, to face a figure that had not been there a moment ago. Standing there was a man that was near the complete opposite of himself. He wore dark armor and a dark, tattered cloak that, had it not been so tattered and torn, would have seemed almost regal. His hair was a dull, faded violet with a streak of white through it, and skin as pale as alabaster. His armor was dark, and almost skeletal in appearance, the pauldrons looking like bony fingers curled over his shoulders. The figure was small, and lanky, with a slouched form. And Joachim quickly recognized why when the figure lifted his head to stare at the Paladin. It was an eyeless, undead monster that stared with empty sockets.

The man drew his blade and pointed it towards the zombie, who seemed to give a rattling sigh as he drew his own blade, which seemed to be a crystal shard set into a black hilt, asking with his lifeless voice, "Must we?" Joachim growled and charged the thing, swinging his blade in a dazzling manner, attempting to slice the creature's head off. The monster simply shrugged off the attack, parrying it and moved to strike, but stopped short. Joachim blinked at it, and noticed that its hands only had two, large cloven fingers made of bone, and a thumb of a similar design, more resembling a birds foot than a normal hand. Joachim, realizing what gave the thing pause, smiled viciously and spat, "What delays you creature? This is just a child. Your kind should have no problem attacking something like that." The creature made a face at the man, and asked in a rasp, "You have severe mental problems, don't you, pal?"

Joachim growled and snapped his blade into its sheath, throwing his hand back out and slamming a strong blast of holy energy into the undead thing, knocking it out of the room and against the opposite wall. "I have no time to deal with the likes of you creature. Begone!" Joachim, seeing his chance, ran down the hall he had come from with all speed in his feet, while the creature on the ground slowly raised his sword up, muttering, "Me begone... you're the one running... Paladins..." The creature, Shatiel Iceblade, touched several dark runes on his blade and spoke lowly, his voice reaching both his master and his mistress, "Your son has been taken by a Paladin. Forgive me, I could not strike him as he held your child."

The entire fortress shook with Haseo's rage, the roar of anger filling every room and corridor of the fortress.
Haseo
Haseo
Emperor
Emperor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:38 pm

Treble was in her's and Haseo's bed, but she wasn't sleeping. She never really slept anymore, finding the longer she stayed in the Dark Folly, the less her body felt the need of sleep. Giving up the battle of letting the darkness consume her being, Treble kicked her legs over the side of the bed, her nude form making it's way to the adjoining master bath, just off to the left side of the room. It had been a while since she felt so restless and it worried her. Something wasn't right, Treble could feel it, a presence going all the way to her bones, her very soul alight with a fear that something bad was about to happen. Sighing, Treble flicked on the light in the bathroom with a thought, the candles lining the counter and tub flickering to life, their soft flame casting an eerie glow along the walls. Staring at the bathtub, Treble felt a chill run down her spine, something she had never felt before ran through her mind. What in the name of all that is evil is going on in this house? She pondered, her thoughts not once turning to the safety of the child, who at that very moment was in more danger than any would have thought...

Frowning, Treble turned and briskly walked out of the bathroom, all going dark as she departed. With a thought her body became covered in mist, which she walked through appearing on the other side covered in the armor Haseo had made her once upon a time. Self-consciously, her fingers trailed up and rubbed on the collar, picking up the jewel that hung in the middle and rubbing it between what she now realized to be trembling, fingers. She tried to scan the Dark Folly with her mind, but soon realized there was nothing amiss anywhere, nothing she could focus on that was wrong or out of place. The armor on her legs made small swishing noises as she briskly walked out of the bedroom and down the corridor, her body becoming engulfed in flames as her legs carried her forward. Walking only three steps, the flames rose over her head until there was nothing but fire where she had stood only moments before. After the flames staying stagnant for a couple seconds they dropped back into the floor, nothing left of Treble or the fire.

Deep in the bowels of hell fire rose out of the ground, the demons standing near by cowered away in fear, knowing their Mistress was coming to pay them a visit. The fire receded leaving Treble standing there, small flames licking at her feet, her eyes an iridescent amber color. Zorrinna no longer needed to take over her body entirely. Her and Treble had come to an agreement. They fed off of each other’s emotions; Treble drawing from Zorrinna's evilness and strength when needed, and her own love and compassion in other circumstances. It gave the demon inside of her a time of peace, not needing to take the reigns of life, by simply giving Treble all that she had, creating a much needed break for the 900 year old demon Zorrinna. Scanning the cavern she had appeared in, Treble's voice came out in a smooth rasp, almost inaudible, yet heard by every creature in the depths of hell. "Ishmael. Where. Is. He?" She asked, her words clipped, an evil edge ringing through the ears of her minions. Since she couldn't sleep, and she was so restless, Treble decided it was as good a time as any to make an example of the demon who dared to stand against her.

A smaller demon, and Treble's personal confident on the workings and going ons of hell stepped foreword, his black body barely larger than Eindrel's. He was hunched over do to the large humped spike protruding out of his back. One of his eyes was black, the other missing altogether. He grinned, showing rows of blackened teeth, saliva dripping from the corner of his mouth. "If it would not offend Mistress, the demon scourge is in the lower chambers. I tied him to the rack personally, as was requested." Treble's eyebrows raised, a pleased grin spreading over her features, although it was an evil grin, nothing like the affection she would show to her family. "Good. Bring him to me Canterous, and be sure all of his limbs are intact." She growled, watching the demon scamper away before she was even done speaking. She turned to face the rest of the horde of demonic beings looking at her, some skeptically, others with reverence. "Demons! It is high past the time for you to accept me as your leader. These foolish outbursts of power towards me are about to come to an end. This is the final warning in your defiance. If ever one of you try to cross me again..." She let her sentence hang in the air as Ishmael was led into the chamber, barely able to walk on his own. She was pleased to see the tiny lacerations covering his demonic body, and the evident splashes of holy power covering his legs. Although she showed nothing but an evil sneer as he was led to her feet and dropped, the demons carrying him quickly scampering backwards. No one had ever seen Treble's wrath, no one had pushed her to the point of needing to be punished, but now they would...

Raising her hands, Ishmael was lifted off of the ground, his limp body hanging in the air by some unseen force. "For your transgressions Ishmael." She whispered so only he could hear her. A long black cord wound around the demons neck, her magic no longer holding him up. Instead the black cord lifted him by his neck high in the air, strangling him, but the release of death would not come, or the blackness of passing out. Walking closer to the demon, Treble's hand balled into a fist and shot into the demon's body, her fingers gripping around his inner organs and squeezing so hard many of them burst. Ishmael's screams were almost unbearable to most of the demons, but they feared their Mistress' wrath more than the screams, so they stayed put. Slowly pulling her hand out Treble held, in her palm, his organs, which she raised to his face, so that he may see what she held. Draping them around his shoulders, Treble snickered and wiped the blood that covered her hands across Ishmael's face, his body trembling in pain and fear, but she wouldn't allow his soul release, instead she stepped back and looked at the fist sized hole in his stomach, the organs strung around his neck and shoulders, the pale look of fear in his eyes, and she laughed. The laugh was loud and barking, cruel, uncaring. Turning her back on him Treble stared at the demons, who were staring at her in shock. "He will stay like this until I see fit for him to be cut down, and still he will not die. Instead..." She was cut off from speaking though as a voice crashed through her head, bringing her world crashing down in a spiral of panic.

"Your son has been taken by a Paladin. Forgive me; I could not strike him as he held your child."

Treble's scream was one of rage and anguish as she turned to her demons barking out orders. "Find him! Find him now! And do not kill the being that took him! Bring him to me. And Haseo." With that the demons scattered, disappearing in plumes of smoke, fire, and mist. Treble turned on her heel and was in the Dark Folly in a moments notice, running through the house yelling through her mind for Haseo. Hassi! Oh god Haseo. Someone took our baby. Our little Junior. Please find him. Haseo find him. Where are you? This god damn house is too big. I can't find you. Her thoughts flew into his mind a mile a minute as she misted through the house, reaching Eindrel’s room in no time, she opened the child’s door and ran to her daughter, a small sigh of relief clinging through her body as she watched her sleeping in her bed. Reaching down, Treble scooped up the girl, not willing to let her out of her sight at this point, and held her close to her chest. “Mama? What’s going on? Why is everything so noisy? Why is everyone yelling? And Mama, why are you crying?” the young girl asked as tears ran down Treble’s cheeks. Shaking her head, clearing her mind, Treble did her best to smile at Eindrel, nuzzling her cheek softly. “Nothing to worry about my sweet child. There was just a little problem, and I wanted to make sure you were safe, so you’re going to stick close to mama now okay? You don’t go anywhere unless you ask me.” Eindrel nodded and rested her head on Treble’s shoulder, her eyes wide as they left her room, misting to the doorway which led to the place Treble knew Haseo often frequented, the only area of the Dark Folly she wasn’t allowed to venture. Standing there, Treble called out to Haseo in his mind again. Haseo, I have Eindrel. She’s alright, and so am I. Find him Haseo… she whispered the last part as she leaned against the wall, holding Eindrel tightly to her body.
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:39 pm

Haseo could feel the panic flooding into Treble's mind, as well as every single one of his servants scrambling throughout the entire fortress, searching for the wretched Paladin. He turned to the Order, and set an evil glare upon them that they'd not seen in many years, and hissed out through clenched teeth, "Find this thing, that has dared to enter my home and disturb my family. If an Acolyte finds him, and is able to apprehend him... That Acolyte shall be immediately granted the gift of becoming a Dread Knight. Dread Knights, your powers will be increased. Darkfallen... you'll get a pat on the damned head, now QUIT WAITING AROUND HERE AND GO!"

He turned around and shot towards the door that led to the rest of the fortress, the large, black edifice raising with a loud slam before him, as the acolytes, Dread Knights, and several Dark Fallen flew out into the halls, all of them rushing past Treble and Eindrel, only Haseo jerking to a stop, and setting his furious eyes on the two, his wings splayed open and muscles beginning to bulge to the point of his armor creaking. He was an impressive, but extremely volatile figure to look upon at the moment, and he just managed to hiss out without screaming, "Stay here... and defend our daughter."

"Master, I-" Haseo whirled on the figure that had spoken, Shatiel Iceblade, and snatched him up by his throat, and moved close to his face. The Dread Knight was very close to becoming a Darkfallen, which was probably the only reason he had not been incinerated at this point. "And you, stay with them. Come Hell or highwater, do NOT leave their side! You're lucky you've been a loyal and extremely useful servant thusfar, Shatiel, or I'd tear you asunder." He spun in the air and threw the zombie against a wall next to Treble and Eindrel, causing the skulls to crack and break at points, only to reform once the Dread Knight slid to the ground. Haseo gave his mate and daughter one final look, before taking off down the hallway, his mind already scanning throughout the entirety of his home for the fool who obviously wanted to die so badly.

Shatiel slowly lifted himself from the ground, his armor creaking as he did so, which seemed strange when taking into consideration his near silent appearances. Rubbing the back of his head, he moved his head back around to look at Treble and Eindrel, the little girl glaring heavily at him. "I remember you, Shatiel Stinky-breath." The Dread Knight hung his head and sighed, "Wonderous..."

-----------

Joachim ran with break neck speed, a few more snakemen lying dead behind him, as well as a few dark robed men and women here and there. His armor clanked loudly with each of his bounding steps, and turned down the next hallway with a skid. The baby had long since woken up and was crying vehemently, its cries seeming to draw more and more of the creatures and foes towards Joachim, all of whom stopped short of attacking him. He found that the child was already proving to be useful. He hadn't counted on several of the dark robed figures leaping at him from a corner and all of them latching onto him. Despite how weak several of them looked by their size, they were anything but weak, their grips actually causing his armor to bend inwards, and the one that held his arm clutching his sword stared at him from the small slit in his cowl, making Joachim suck in his breath at what he saw, as he frantically began to look at each of them.

Some of their eyes were normal colors one would expect from a human, while others...

There was a mixture of reds, violets... and some even looked like the eyes of fresh corpses.

"Monsters! Release me!" Hissing laughter came from each of them, while one that held his leg uttered darkly, "Never." The voice had a clear distinction to it, reminding him of the eyeless monster from earlier. The hallway that they were in slowly began to fill with green, dank mists that stank of rot and burning flesh, making the Paladin gag slightly, as he cried out, "Why are you doing this you fools?! He has lied and decieved you! Damned your souls!" The mists slowly reached Joachim's face, and he descended into a fit of coughs unlike anything he'd yet to experience. He suddenly felt lighter, and jerked himself away from the figures that were no longer there, holding him. Just as the robed figures were gone... so too was the baby. Letting out a shout of frustration as the mists drew back away from him, he shouted out, "Face me monster! Stop hiding!"

Both ends of the hallway were filled with mists, but the one directly in front of him... had a distinctly humanoid shape, with two pinpricks of glowing yellow light staring at him. Joachim smiled viciously and said, "At last... Surrender fiend, and I will promise you a quick death!"

The figure did not move for several moments, nor did any sound come from it. Joachim stood tensed during the moments of silence, before a dark voice hissed out towards him, the words chilling him to the core. "I could promise you the same... but it would be a lie." Joachim's normally tan face paled a bit, and he took a hesitant step back, brining his sword up in front of him to defend against whatever the monster decided to throw at him. The mists slowly faded away, and Joachim gulped in anticipation.

But as the mists cleared, he found that there was nothing there, not even a dark shape waiting ominously for him. Nothing. The Paladin shifted his eyes back and forth, before hazarding a glance behind him, only to see nothing there as well. He hesitated and took several steps forward, never dropping his guard or lowering his sword, waiting for Haseo to leap out at him. But it was not Haseo, no. The skulls of the walls suddenly shot forward, now connected to full skeletal bodies, all of them reaching out for him with shrieking cries of anguish. The Paladin shouted in fear and hacked away at the bony arms reaching to grasp him, his cloak being torn by one of the wretches.

He quickly ran away from the reaching skeletons, only for more to reach out and attempt to grab him. He worked furiously with his sword in dazzling movements and attacks, as well as throwing in blasts of holy energy to the ones that his sword could not catch. He stumbled over his next step, but quickly righted himself, only for something to drop onto his back. The stench of death was nearly overwhelming, choking him. Whatever it was that had dropped upon him flailed and grabbed at him, leaving a line of scratches across his face as he broke free and turned, only to stare in horror at what had grabbed him when he looked back.

It was a badly decomposed body, hanging from the ceiling by a noose on its neck... that continued to reach out and snarl and attempt to grab him. Cries that sounded like the cawing of birds sounded above him, and the Paladin screamed and jumped out of the way as more of the hanging, animated corpses fell from the ceiling trying to grab him and do God knows what to him. He ran, as fast as he could, nearly dropping his sword several times in his frantic dash to escape from the horrible fate behind him, more and more of the skeletons and hanging zombies falling around him. The Paladin, his resolve broken, was now in absolute tears in fear. He cut along the corner as fast as he could, only to fall over with a scream, and looked at his feet with panic, to see that the floor had shifted into purple, oozing slime with a single skull in the center of it that had its mouth open in a silent scream. He looked up in time to see countless hanging zombies fall from the sky, descending upon him like some sort of morbid acrobatic act.

His scream was just able to be heard through the writhing, rotting flesh that covered him.

--------

Haseo stared at the Paladin as he was dragged before him by several Acolytes, another of the cultists standing at his side and holding his child closely to her chest. The fanatically loyal figures dragged the Paladin by his shoulders and ankles, his face toward the ground, while another hung back carrying his sword, even though the very object burned his hands, evident by the rising steam. Haseo set his narrowed eyes upon the man and clicked his tongue against his teeth, noting with some satisfaction that the man was covered in scratches and bites, and that one of his eyes were missing, as well as the flesh surrounding the empty socket. One of the little dears had gotten a good bite out of him, it would seem. Kneeling before the man, Haseo grabbed his chin and lifted his face so that the two could look one another in the eyes. Well, Haseo could look him in the eye as he sniffled in pain, like a snivling dog. His talons dug into the man's cheeks, and Haseo didn't break the gaze even to look at the red blood that now began to trickle down his fingers.

"If you think I'm angry... and what I've done to you is vicious... just wait."

He looked at the Acolytes and growled out, "Take him to Treble, and then report back to your trainers and inform them you are now Dread Knights and will be needing your blades." All of their eyes lit up and they began walking off proudly, as two Acolytes hung back and handed Haseo the remaining items before they too left; The Paladin's sword, and his son. Haseo's hand clenched tightly around the blade, and he cradled his still whining son close to his chest. The Freyalin Emperor looked down to his son with guarded eyes, and privately let the fears he had been keeping in check wash over him. He had feared that he would lose his son, so much. But his anger and rage had kept the fear from overcoming him. Now that the rage had dissipated, he felt the full gravity of what could have happened. He slowly closed his eyes and rested his forehead against his son's, who reached up and grabbed his nose, making him let a trace of a smile find its way to his face.

----

After composing himself, Haseo quickly caught up to the Acolytes who were beaming and standing much straighter than before and ready to be accepted amonst the Dread Knights as full Knights, the foolish human still caught between their steely fingers. Haseo could only begin to imagine what sort of horrors he would suffer at the hands of his mate, whom was now in view of them all. Haseo made sure that she could see Junior, safely tucked into the crook of his arm, before the Acolytes simply dropped the man at her feet, and shuffled into their chambers, ready to recieve their reward.

The Paladin slowly looked up, only to have Shatiel kick him in the face with a heavy boot, knocking his head back onto the ground, as the zombie hissed, "You got me thrown into a wall. Didn't hurt... just thought you should know."
Haseo
Haseo
Emperor
Emperor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:40 pm

Treble watched Haseo race away, her mind shaking in fear as she clutched Eindrel and looked over at the...thing... that had been left to watch after them. Looking down at Eindrel, she scolded her for a moment, whispering into her ear. "It's not nice, daughter, to speak like that to someone who has been set upon by your father, to protect you. Hold your tongue unless you have something nice to say." Eindrel, obviously having nothing nice to say, nodded to Treble, her glowing yellow eyes glaring at Shatiel for a moment before laying her head back on Treble, her eyes now closed.

Sighing Treble looked to Shatiel and nodded as she lowered Eindrel to the floor, pillows and many blankets appearing out of no where, encompassing the entire young freyalin child until only her small head showed on the soft pillows. Treble leaned down and kissed her head lightly before standing up and staring at Shatiel. "You fought for my son, therefore I am grateful. But next time, could you please try and not let the bastard get away from you?" She asked, her eyes filling with worry as she turned and leaned against the wall. She sank to her knees and sat there, staring at the floor, hundreds of thoughts, each worse than the previous, running through her head.

It seemed like it took forever before Treble heard anything, even the slightest move in the fortress. Every now and again she would hear screaming, or babbling, but nothing from Haseo, and it worried her to no end. She had taken to standing and pacing back and forth, averting her eyes to the hallway every now and again, hoping to see Haseo and their son walking towards her. But the longer she stood there, the more agitated she became. How DARE someone break into HER home and try and take HER child. Had the blasted thing lost its MIND? She wondered to herself. Death was much too quick a punishment for the foul beast, she would personally see to this creature’s painful death... No, not death... eternal torture...

----------

There were voices to be heard. They weren't shouting, nor agitated, but Treble heard voices up ahead in the hallway. Rousing Eindrel, she stood the child on her feet, placing her directly behind her. "Keep quiet Eindrel, no matter what you see or hear, don't say a word." She told the girl in a hushed whisper. Looking foreword, Treble's heart leapt and somersaulted numerous times as she watched her mate walk down the way, his head held high, their child held safely in his arms. She felt the breath she had been holding slowly escape her lungs, a grin spreading over her worried face.

Treble jumped a bit when the paladin was dropped to her feet, a sneer crossing her lips, and then a bubble of laughter escaped her throat as she watched Shatiel kick him in the face. A demon appeared at her side and stared down at the paladin, an odd expression on his disfigured purple face. "If it would not offend Mistress, I would take the demon to the lower level and have him held until such a time as you could deal with it." He mumbled, his eyes glaring at the creature that would dare try and take his Mistress' child. With a nod, Treble stepped back, but not before lowering her booted foot to the Paladin, spikes coming out of the bottom and digging deep into his head. Blood started pouring from the wound almost immediately, but the demon disappeared with him before a drop touched the floor, the sounds of the Paladin's pained cries could still be heard.

Turning to Haseo, Treble broke into tears and rushed foreword, taking Junior into her arms and burying her face in his small body. "Oh Haseo... I was so afraid." She lifted her head and looked her son over, her cobalt eyes looking at every part of his body. Once she saw ten toes, ten fingers, and a forked tongue Treble reached back and grabbed Eindrel, pulling her close to her mama's body and hugged her children close to her, never wanting to let them go again. "Never again Haseo, our children will never..." She let her thoughts hang in the air as she breathed with a silent relief, all the pent up emotions falling over the surface.

Looking up at Haseo, Treble nodded once and held Junior out to him, placing him gently in his arms. Her hands trembled a little, most of it anger and rage at the thought of what was in store for the idiotic paladin. Nudging Eindrel lightly Treble pushed the girl over to Haseo as well. "Okay Princess, Mama has to go punish the bad man now, so I want you to stick close to your daddy okay? Don't leave his side until Mama gets back." She hated leaving her kids, but in her heart she knew they couldn't possibly go where she was going, nor see what she was about to do. Turning on her heel, Treble walked down the corridor, her body becoming engulfed in flames once more, flames that would carry her to the Paladin.

----------

The flames carrying Treble erupted directly next to the now conscious and alert Paladin, which was tied to a table, his armor and clothes stripped leaving him completely naked. A low growl purred through her throat as Treble approached him, her eyes flaring amber as she looked down on him. "You...tried to...take...my...child..." She hissed, flames cascading out around her feet, engulfing her and the man, and although she felt nothing, the Paladin could feel the evil fire burning his skin, almost melting it off... almost. The flames died down and Treble stared at the man, who was panting, sweat covering his skin, which was a sickly pale color by now. Without waiting for him to recover, Treble stepped over to a wall where numerous tools hung, some hooked, some bars, others chains, a couple daggers. Reaching up, she grabbed an odd instrument that was connected to a chain in three parts, hooks hung menacingly at each of the three ends.

"You see... My family is everything to me, and you tried to destroy that Paladin, you tried to take what I hold so very..." She was cut off as he tried to speak through his gag. Shaking her head, Treble held out her palm, a red bladed dagger appearing in a puff of black mist. "Now now now, we can't have you interrupting me, that's extremely rude." Walking directly up to the man, Treble ripped off his gag, and he started babbling immediately. Taking the opportunity, Treble reached into his mouth with her hand and ripped his tongue almost all the way out of his mouth, the blade making quick work to slice it completely off. The lose piece of flesh, now detached from his mouth, hung limply in Treble's hand and she grinned at him evilly as the man writhed in pain, his body convulsing in pain and agony. "Betcha won't interrupt me again now will you?" She sneered as she grabbed his head and held it firmly, attaching the hooks to both sides of his mouth, a metal piece holding his lips wide open. The blood flow almost gagged the paladin, but with a few quick words, Treble stopped the mans bleeding, but not the pain.

Walking around him, Treble rotated the table so that the man hung upside down, his rear exposed to her. Grabbing the same red bladed dagger, Treble drew carvings into both of his cheeks, they didn't have any meaning that someone could see, but they were there for a reason. These would keep the man alive, his body intact, as long as Treble wished it so, and the screams of the man as Treble drew the odd S figures into him only pleased her more. Grabbing another hook, Treble grinned evilly as her hands gripped the bloodied part of his anus and spread his cheeks wide. Just as the paladin realized what was happening, she shoved the hook mercilessly into him, the hooks clamping onto the insides of his bowels painfully. He jerked violently, his whole body shaking as tears poured out of his eyes and onto his blood stained cheeks as Treble turned the table right side up. "Now, that's better isn't it?" She sneered at him, her hands itching to reach out and strangle the man, but she had to have patience, had to wait.

There was a third hook, which Treble picked up and held in front of the mans face. "Do you know where this final hook goes?" She whispered to him softly, evilly. His eyes went wide and he started thrashing about, digging the hook in his rear deeper in until he stopped the pain to much for him to bear. Treble grabbed the man's lower area and ruthlessly stabbed the hook into him, pulling it as tight as possible. A small snicker of satisfaction spread through her face as she looked at the Paladin's trembling and bleeding body. Reaching up, another hook dropped from the ceiling, suspended by a long thick chain, which Treble connected to the chain hanging from his body. "Now, you might be saying, there is no way this is going to support me, but come on... I'm the devil; do you really think I'm going to let this break?" She growled as he was lifted into the air, his screams of agony and pain music to her ears.

The table disappeared as Treble stepped back a few steps, the paladin now hanging completely in the air, the hooks stretching his skin almost to the ripping point. Grinning at what was to come, Treble watched the floor vanish, a large pool of Lava flowing in it's wake. Looking up, she saw the Paladin's eyes go wide, screams erupting from his throat as he was slowly lowered to the lake, it's hisses enough to scare even the bravest of men. "Come now Paladin! You asked for this when your greasy fingers dared to touch my son! Take it like a man!" She sneered at him as first his stomach, and then his legs and chest, and finally his entire body was engulfed in the hot molten river. His agonized screams were heard until the very moment the lava engulfed his head. A smug look crossed Trebles face as he was lifted up again, his skin boiling, actually boiling, from the heat. There were places where it had been burnt completely from his body, nothing but bone now visible, and other places where the skin seemed to have melted with the chains, creating a fascinating look. Almost like the chains were parts of him.

The Paladin, who couldn't die, nor could he pass out, was screaming and crying, his voice horse from exhaustion and use. Treble reached into his mind, letting her evilness creep out and enter the most sensitive parts of his being until he went almost mad. His completely good aura and being, not able to withstand the mental attack of the evil being below him. Chuckling, she watched him being lowered a second time, and then a third, a fourth. She lowered and lifted him so many times from the lava, Treble lost count, but the result was the same every time. Until the last time, when she raised him, and she saw the broken look in his eyes, the acceptance of his fate, the cool understanding that there was not a thing in this world that could save him. Only then did she lower him to the cool ground, his body smoking from the heat of the lava. "Wow, you look hot." Treble cackled as she walked over and removed the chain that held him suspended in the air. Although, she left the hooks exactly where they were. The skin around the hooks now sagged and stretched, a result of him hanging for so long.

Leaning down, Treble whispered in his ear, "I bet now you regret trying to bring my family down don't you?" And although the paladin was no long sane, and he couldn't really answer, he moaned and nodded his head twice, as good an answer as Treble wanted.

Not allowing him the decency of clothes, Treble lifted him in the air, nothing holding him up, just her magic, and she and the Paladin, accompanied by Canterous, disappeared in a wave of mists, which brought all three of the beings to Dark Folly, landing directly in front of Haseo. Treble smirked, a satisfied grin on her face as the Paladin, who was now disgusting and deformed, his skin a burnt pink color, some of it boiled away, other parts still connected to the hooks, his bones stuck out at random places, and all of his hair had been burnt off, dropped at the Freyalin Emperor's feet. Only one of his eyes remained, but Treble highly doubted it would be any good anymore, and he had no tongue. She wasn't sure what more her mate could do to him, but she relished in the idea of him suffering more. "I have brought you the Paladin Hassi... I've done what I set out to do." Grinning, she stepped foreword and turned, standing next to her mate, her head resting on his shoulder softly as she stared down at the Paladin. "He's all yours."
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:40 pm

The Freyalin said not a word as Shatiel kicked the Paladin in the head, and remained even more silent as Treble kicked it as well, actually stabbing it with a little blade in her boot. He even managed not to curl his lip at the demon that appeared at her side, beginning to come to terms with the fact she had those digusting creatures as her servants, and, so long as they did not cross her, they would not cross him. He watched with dispassion as the Paladin was hauled away to the Hell of Treble's domain. Haseo smirked at Treble, enjoying watching her take absolute command like that, finding it very attractive... when she turned to Haseo and he saw the pain and worry that she had been holding back, his smile slowly falling and his eyes softening as he held out their son to his mate. He wanted to reach out and wipe away her tears, but knew that they would serve as a reminder for when she tortured the bastard, so he left them as they were. He watched as Treble hugged both of their children close to herself, shaking badly.

He smiled at her concern for both children, glad to see that the baby had not caused her to begin to favor Eindrel less. He would not have tolerated something like that that many others would have done, and was glad that he chose his mate well. He took Junior from Treble when the boy was held out to him, cradling the boy in his arms again as he watched the brown haired woman enwrap herself in flames and teleport away, leaving he, Junior, Eindrel, and Shatiel in her wake. The zombie Dread Knight said lightly as he leaned against a wall, crossing his arms, "I sorta feel bad for the guy... and then I remember that he blasted me into a wall, and then I'm at peace with the world."

Haseo raised his brows and looked at the Dread Knight with slight surprise, but Shatiel only shrugged at him, saying lightly, "That's usually a job reserved for you." The Freyalin smirked heavily at him, and noticed that Eindrel was staring at the Dread Knight, and Shatiel was standing, his body tensed, visible even with all the heavy armor he wore. Haseo's daughter slowly walked up to him and said, in as innocent a tone as she could manage, "You're sorta funny..." The Dread Knight seemed to relaxed and smiled, opening his mouth to answer, but Eindrel continued speaking, "But you're still Shatiel Stinky-Breath." The zombie's mouth closed quickly and his head hung, muttering, "I know." Haseo didn't even bother to suppress his laughter.

They all waited in silence after that, Haseo sitting on the floor next to Eindrel with her head on his lap and wrapped tightly in a blanket as she slept, with Junior wrapped in his arms securely, bouncing him softly in his sleep. Shatiel still had his head bowed, but now seemed to have entered a state of slumber rather than simply staring at the floor in silence. Haseo looked back down to his children, his tails moving to wrap around Eindrel as he held Junior closer, silently vowing that nothing would happen to them again. He looked up, however, as a plethora of mists began to form in front of he, Junior, and Eindrel, the young girl waking as he stood, and she stood as well, only for Treble, her demon, and the Paladin to appear before them.

Well... most of the Paladin appeared before them. Eindrel wrinkled her nose and turned away, and Haseo was quick to set his hand on the top of her head, gently stroking it to calm the young girl. He looked up to Treble as she walked to him and set her head on his shoulder, and told him words that sounded sweeter than that human delictable known as chocolate. "He's all your's." Haseo nodded slightly, and set his eyes on Shatiel, who quickly moved to take Eindrel away from Haseo, and wrap his tattered dark cloak around her, muttering, "Don't look child. We can't be lettin' you have nightmares again." Eindrel ceased her struggling that moment, knowing what was going to happen next. Haseo moved to place Junior in Treble's arms, giving her a short look and a gentle kiss to her lips, before turning to look at the Paladin. Leaning down, he set his hand over the man's eye-socket and ruined eye, a small bluish glow surrounding his hand, allowing him sight again as Haseo healed his eyes. Stepping back, the Emperor hissed lowly and darkly, "I want you to see... everything, that I'm going to do to you... And I want you to look at me as I do it." The Paladin's eyes were crazed and dim, and Haseo could tell Treble had done her job well... But now it was time for the Papa Bear's rage.

Haseo groaned slightly, barely doubling and the Paladin's eyes widened slightly as a large, clawed hand burst from the Freyalin's stomach, covered in black blood. The Paladin screamed, though it came out choked and garbled, and forced his body to move, despite the fact that bits of his flesh stuck to the floor and was ripped further off as he attempted to flee. Haseo, meanwhile, stared at the arm from his stomach, wincing as another burst out. The two arms flailed for a few moments, before latching onto the ground, and began to pull. Haseo fell to his knees, and the Paladin looked over his shoulder to see more of the creature begin to free itself from Haseo, a head cresting out of the wound. The head had at least six horns, but the Paladin was too scared to simply stop and ask how many he had, and continued to drag himself along, only looking over his shoulder every few moments to see if he was escaping... but what he saw made him scream all the louder.

Whatever it was that had emerged from Haseo's stomach... was now dragging itself along the ground after him, long, ivory talons clicking against the ground, hair covering the majority of its face, and its mouth open in a wide, wicked sneer. Its mouth was filled with serrated teeth, and behind those teeth, it could see a dark tongue wiggling and swirling... before it slowly exited the monster's mouth and began to reach out towards him. The Paladin screamed as tears began to stream down his face, snot even beginning to leave his nose from the sheer fear and force of his sobbing. This was hell... and he was damned! That thought continuously ran through his mind as he continued to crawl along the ground, even reaching out for Shatiel as he came close enough, as though the eyeless Dread Knight would save him.

But his reach came up short and he felt himself being pulled back. The man screamed and looked over his shoulder, to see that the creature's tongue was wrapped firmly around his ankle, and he was being dragged back by the massive demon that was still emerging from Haseo's stomach. The man grabbed at the floor as he was being dragged, fingernails scraping it before bending back and ripping off entirely, slicking the floor with blood as he was dragged back to the monster. He screamed again as he felt something pierce his legs, and looked back to see that it was the monster's long talons, digging groves into his skin and covering the ground with his blood as he attempted to flail away.

Haseo looked up at Treble, his eyes clouded over in the madness he rarely let her see, and the two men burst into mists. Not the usual green of Haseo, but now a dark, purple. Thick and with lightning tracing along the insides of it... Just like the clouds that had been within his Hell. The one that he had taken Treble to only once. Shatiel, slowly stood and uncovered Eindrel, moving his cloak away from her, and patted her head softly, seeing that she was still covering her eyes, only for her to mutter softly, to either him, or Treble, "Is it gone now?" Shatiel winced as he heard her call her father an 'it' not he. He looked over his shoulder at Treble, and made a slight gesture for her to take over, while he moved back to his spot against the wall.

-----

Haseo and the Paladin, his body now semi restored and Haseo fully emerged from the broken husk that he once was, the two tumbling through the air, all eight of Haseo's wings emerged, and his nine tails thrashing behind him, the tall figure grabbing the Paladin with just one hand as they fell through the storming, purple clouds, filled with broken chunks of rock. Haseo held the man, who by now had dissolved into whimpers instead of screams, down in front of him as they fell, and they both landed on one of the larger chunks of rock, that burst and cracked beneath them, countless rubble falling off and flying out into the endless void they inhabited. Haseo slowly stood and drew away, flapping his many, powerful wings and drawing himself up in the air, smirking down at the Paladin as he began to pull himself up, his nude form still singed, and now cut and bruised from the fall, looking haggard and beaten. He took one look over his shoulder, and saw that monster hovering in the air, smiling with vicious intent. It was all the incentive he needed to run to the end of the rock and jump off, reaching out for the next closest one, nearly fifty feet below him. He didn't even fall a full twenty feet, before Haseo came soaring in, laughing like a mad man and smashed into him, knocking him off course and spinning through the air.

The man reached out for another chunk that seemed to come just close enough... only for his head to bounce off of it and continue falling off into the dark. His screams attracted Haseo, brining him closer and closer... but it was not only Haseo that was attracted to the sounds of screams. Snakes that greatly resembled Haseo's mist snakes began to fly out from the void, but they were larger. Much larger, and their eyes glowing red pinpricks. These were Void Snakes. Haseo's guards of his Hell Dimensions. The vile serpents flew through the air and slammed into the Paladin, who screamed in fear and revulsion as they bit into him and coiled around him. And then came the cackling mad god, who brought his foot down heavily on the man, sending him soaring even farther down to what seemed an endless fall. Haseo watched as he fell, grinning wildly and salivating, before holding up an arm. His fingers slowly twisted and coiled together, melting into one, large drill like appendage. Haseo slowly ran his tongue up it, watching the man fall, before disappearing with a crackling sound, reminiscent of electricity sparking, before reappearing below the man, and thrusting his spike hand upwards, impaling him through his back and out of his stomach, making blood and bile simply explode outwards from the point of impact, covering the man and Haseo in a shower of his own fluids.

Haseo began laughing, before turning slowly through the air as the man screamed, and specks of his blood ran down Haseo's face. The mad god whispered lowly, though in his realm it sounded as though a hundred terrible thunderclouds rumbled at his simple word, and said to the man, "You have been judged and found wanting. You invaded the home of the Terrible, and the scars shall cover you for eternity. Your soul will find no rest. Your eyes shall see the terrors of a thousand burning worlds forever. Your mouth will scream the names of all those whom you loved and now scorn you. You will never find a moment of peace...", he took sick satisfaction in the man's sudden outburst of whimpers, before he drew him in close and asked gently, in almost a soft tone, "Or you can tell me who sent you... and be spared." The Paladin's eyes widened, and, digging some courage out of his broken will shouted, "NEVER MONSTER! THERE WILL BE MORE TO RISE AND TAKE MY-" He never finished, only ending in a scream as Haseo's arm stretched suddenly, taking off like a bullet, and slammed him into another rock facing. Haseo cackled loudly, throwing his hair back in the process, and withdrew his spike hand from the man's back, letting him fall down to another rock chunk, the larges one yet that had a hole in the center of it.

"Then enjoy your stay, mortal! Do you know what happens when a mortal enters Hell, still in their physical body? THEY FEEL MORE PAIN THAN THEIR SOUL EVER COULD AND IT NEVER ENDS! Enjoy my gift of immortality to you." The man looked up at Haseo as he began to flap away, leaving him behind, and taking his Void Snakes with him, surrounding him like a twisted entourage. He breathed a sigh of relief, laying down on the ground... Before being snatched by his ankle by a creature who's back was covered in tentacles, pitch black and with glowing amber eyes. He shouted in disbelief at it, "What do you want?!" The thing actually talked back to him, and Joachim suddenly wished it hadn't.

"I'm tired of raping women... And you're the first male I've seen in awhile."

Joachim flailed and crawled and screamed and begged as he was dragged into the hole by the insanely muscular humanoid, only to see he'd become surrounded by people, pinned to the walls of the cave, all naked and spread open. He soon found himself pinned to this wall as well...

--------

Haseo reformed in the Dark Folly, exactly where he left his children, mate, and servant, still standing in his monstrous form, holding a piece of flesh he'd ripped off of the man's leg, and sliding it down into his mouth, tongue wrapping around the piece of meat and drawing it down his throat. Smacking his lips together, he looked down at his family and Shatiel, grinning with that same mad glint in his eye and spoke deeply, "The deed is done. I hope he enjoys his time..." His laugh that bellowed out afterwards echoed off of the walls, his arms held out wide as he walked off, lost in his own madness for the moment, as Shatiel moved to Treble, setting his bony hand on her shoulder, "Let him be for now... He might eat you if you come too close." The shudder he gave as he said that, suggested he might have more knowledge on that subject than he'd care to divulge...
Haseo
Haseo
Emperor
Emperor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 am

Treble knew what was coming even before it happened, which is why, as soon as Haseo had placed Junior in her arms, Treble stepped back, shading Eindrel, who had her head and most of her body, covered by Shatiel’s cloak. Her cobalt eyes went wide as she watched her mate, the one she loved above all others, crumple to the floor, the inner demon that was Haseo emerging and taking hold of the Paladin who had been trying to escape. She only shuddered once though, only let her feelings of fear show for a single moment before she let the same look of stony silence wash over her again.

As Haseo looked at her and disappeared, Treble could only wince at Eindrel’s words, nodding her head that, yes it was gone. Treble forced a smile on her face as she sat down on the floor, much the same as Haseo had done, and let Eindrel rest her head on her lap while she clutched Junior to her. Without pause, a beautiful sound began to fill the hallway, a sound that was almost angelic in hearing it. Eindrel, who had let her head rest on her mother’s lap, looked up, eyes wide, head tilted, trying to discover where the sound was coming from until she looked back and saw that it was Treble who was making the sound. Her mama was singing, and the sounds coming from her voice were as pure and as beautiful as an angel.

“Mama? Are you an angel?” She asked as she snuggled close to her mother, her head now resting on the woman’s stomach. Treble, who had started to sing, trying to calm the fears of her children, smiled and shook her head slowly. “No love, I’m not an angel. Would you like me to keep singing then?” As Eindrel’s eyes slowly closed, her little hands wrapping around Treble and Junior, she shook her head yes, which brought a smile to Treble’s face, her voice lifting once more in a soft tune that was meant to stop the fears of children. They sat like that, just like that, until Haseo returned…

It was some time later when Treble heard a noise, moments later her beloved mate appearing, still crazed, a piece of the Paladin hanging out of his mouth. Grimacing, Treble pulled Eindrel and Junior closer, almost as if she were protecting her small family from Haseo until he was no longer crazed, and in a way she was, she remembered clearly the story of Haseo trying to eat Eindrel when he was like this, and she didn’t want a repeat of that episode, because it would end in her killing her beloved mate, so she held them close, not letting Eindrel, who was trying to turn and look, see her father such as he was. She only nodded her head as he spoke, her hands clutching the children tightly until he had turned a corner of the Dark Folly, then she looked down at her children and smiled; they were safe once more… Nothing could harm them…

“Come on Eindrel, it’s time to get you lot to bed.” Treble whispered as she stood, Junior sleeping in her arms, Eindrel, who had slowly stood, sagging into her mother. The poor little Freyalin looked like she was asleep on her feet. Treble looked from Eindrel to Junior and back again, frowning slightly; there was no way her daughter was going to be able to walk all the way to her room alone. Sighing softly, the Empress hitched Junior onto one arm, cradling him in the crook of her elbow softly, and then bent down, lifting Eindrel into her other, letting the girl clutch around her neck tightly, her little legs wrapping around Treble’s waist, holding onto her mother, almost as if for dear life. “Yup, time for bed my babies” She whispered as she looked back at Shatiel and motioned him to come with her while she started walking down the hallway to Eindrel’s room.

It wasn’t long until Eindrel was nestled in her bed, her covers pulled up to her chin, her little eyes closed, and Junior was nestled in a crib that Treble had misted into the room as they entered it, sleeping soundly. But Eindrel was still awake; Treble could tell by her breathing, so she walked over to her daughter’s side and knelt on the floor, letting the upper half of her body rest on the girl’s bed. “Would you like mama to sing you to sleep Eindrel?” She asked the girl as she opened her eyes, her hands clutching the blankets like they were life lines. When she only nodded, Treble smiled and climbed into the bed, pulling her daughter close to her and began to sing softly.

Hush my love now don’t you cry
Everything will be all right
Close your eyes and drift in dream
Rest in peaceful sleep

If there’s one thing I hope
I showed you
Hope I showed you

Just give love to all

Once she stopped singing, Treble looked down at her daughter, smiling softly as the young girl slept. She couldn’t help but be thankful that her family was safe, alright, whole. Closing her eyes, Treble leaned against Eindrel’s head board, but she couldn’t sleep, images of Junior not being in his crib when she woke kept making her open her eyes and stare at her son, and then to the wall where Shatiel was standing, watching over her and her children. Sighing softly, Treble lifted Junior with her mind, making the sleeping boy float over to her, and land in her outstretched arms. As she sat there, staring at her two children, Treble felt there was only one thing missing from the picture, and he was somewhere, killing god only knew what.
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:17 pm

His metal sabatons clicked down the hall, and he watched with a vile grin as they touched the ground, each one meticulously crafted to resemble a beastly foot, almost like a paw, complete with claws. Deranged glowing yellow eyes with slits blacker than the void glanced about at this and that, terrifying anything that came too closely. Chuckling, a low and deep sound that actually sent vibrations through the hallway, Haseo stopped suddenly and set one hand on the wall. And then the other...

And then one of his feet.

One would think the already mad Freyalin even more insane if they did not see what happened next; He scuttled up the wall, as though he were an insect, moving on all fours quickly, taloned fingers and metal boots clicking against the wall each time they touched down. His long white tails swayed back and forth, as though they were snakes themselves. Slowing his pace and feeling in now hurry, the Freyalin slowly moved across the ceiling, casting a shadow on the floor when he passed someone that was gone the moment it had come, leaving his and his mate's servants feeling incredibly uneasy, not knowing that the Master of the Dark Folly crawled even now above them. He entertained the thought of dropping down on a group and tearing them asunder with only his talons. Staring down at them with a wide and vicious grin, the Freyalin moved instantly down the hall. He had no reason to rip his servants apart, not yet. Flicking his thick purple tongue along his teeth, the Freyalin came to what would have appeared to be nothing but a simple wall. Nothing was ever simple within the twisted Dark Folly. Haseo crawled right through the wall, which moved as though it were water being disturbed before calming again. Haseo looked around at his inner Sanctum, before dropping to the ground in a low crouch. The Freyalin clicked his talons together for a moment, glancing around in slight paranoia, before standing and stalking towards the middle of the room. There, on a raised pedestal, was a skull without a lower jaw, but with a red glow set in small pinpricks at the eyes. Haseo smirked widely and reached out with his large hand, ivory fingers closing around it and lifting it up to his face. A presence stirred within, old, even more ancient than Haseo himself.

Flickering to a brighter light, the 'eyes' seemed to move a bit, before flaring as Haseo held them right in front of his face. "You!", a voice called, distant and echoing, "How dare you call to me again?! Unhand my skull! Unhand it I say! Damn you boy, have you no shame? I will-" Haseo squeezed the skull slightly, digging his talons into it. The voice stopped instantly, shifting to pained groans as Haseo chuckled and hissed darkly, "You will do nothing... You are weak and pathetic now... The only useful thing about you is your skull... Be silent now, as before and ever more, I've no wish to listen to you any further, traitor." Haseo grinned widely as he set one of his talons of the forehead of the skull, tracing a rune that was carved into it. The rune slowly began to flare a green color, and more frantic pained cries began to rise from the skull, and the areas that Haseo's fingers touched began to bleed a green slimy liquid. Glaring softly at the skull, Haseo squeezed tighter, prompting a scream to issue forth in a short burst. Haseo only cackled however, as the ooze dripped to the ground. As each drop of the liquid hit the ground, it slowly moved from across the floor and shifted about, forming into a few dark scripts on the ground. Slowly, more and more piled onto the ground, before it formed into three circles around his feet, the dark runes splitting into a repeating pattern. Haseo cocked his head to the side and smirked a bit, setting the skull back onto the table. Instantly the Freyalin was covered in a red aura, that curled and waved across him.

Haseo slowly closed his eyes, letting the tingling sensations wash over his body, pulling him from his demonic state. As he did... his mind began to wander to so distant days... The days when Treble had first joined him... The day when she first entered his glorious abode. He smiled lightly at the thoughts that began to dance through his head... The thoughts of wonderment... excitement... soemthing new... something...

---Several years ago---

Haseo couldn't stop himself from smiling. Wouldn't have even if he could. He was just simply so excited about this! His... love... How strange that word seemed to him, when he thought about it. Strange that he could even love, when for so many millenia he'd simply believed his heart to be a black, withered dead thing in his chest. He chuckled the thought off, the sound of his wings flapping resembling that of a flag whipping in the wind, though so much faster. For he had not two wings, but four mighty black feathered appendages from his back that carried him up through the air, his two white fluffy and red tipped tails held out behind him completely straight. The Freyalin was beyond excited. He'd ordered the Folly to be completely prepared for Her arrival. The ground was to be spotless, there was to be celebrating... and any bandit who leered too long was to be flogged. As he thought about it... He couldn't bring himself to berrate them in his mind too awfully though, this was one of the most beautiful women that Haseo himself had ever lain eyes on. And he'd seen plenty of women. Granted he'd eaten most of them... or killed them... or thrown them off a cliff...

... Now that he thought about it... Maybe he shouldn't mention those things to Treble. Looking over with a smile, he saw the one thing that could steal the smile from him in an instant. And, by the Gods, it did... Eindrel stood there with her arms crossed over her chest, a large frown planted firmly on her face. She looked so adorable in Haseo's mind, but she was far more grown up than most children her age. Granted, she had her times when she could be as childish as Haseo himself acted... But now was not one of those times. Haseo slowly walked over to her as he landed, watching as she tried to turn away, and avoid what she knew was coming. Haseo did not allow himself to be ignored, and instantly misted right in front of her. She tried to turn away again, but a quick hand was instantly wrapped around Eindrel's cloak, and she was up in the air, feet dangling above the ground... still pouting with her arms crossed. Haseo frowned at her, and brought her close to him, wrapping his tails around her tightly. Eindrel just simply buried her head into his chest and whispered, "I don't want you to love me less, Papa..." Haseo blinked, surprise making his mouth drop open instantly.

"Wh-what? Why would you-" Instantly Eindrel covered his mouth with her hand and said, in a low tone, "You're going to forget about me for this lady... I sawed it on the TV... men do that a lot." Haseo chuckled lightly, and rested his hand on her head, whispering back, "I'm not a man, dear... I'm a God. You should know this..." Eindrel only sniffled and nodded, while Haseo looked over to the rune of teleportation that rested on the ground near one of the exit flying ways of the Folly... the appointed place that Treble would appear. Looking down at Eindrel... he wondered if maybe this was a bad idea...
Haseo
Haseo
Emperor
Emperor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:16 pm

While Treble's sleeping form cradled her two children, the Empress' mind began to wander, weaving in and out of the dream world, until finally, it settled on that which she thought of often... The first time she saw the Dark Folly. It had been a day full of craziness as Treble often recalled, but an amazing day it had been, none-the-less. She shifted lightly in her sleep, her dark brown curls lightly falling down her face as she stirred, Junior waking from his child's slumber, a soft whimper cooing from his small lips. Treble's cobalt eyes popped open immediately as her son started making noise, the Empress sitting up, cradling him close to her. "Shhh... There there my love, it's alright..." She cooed to him as she slowly stood, tucking the blankets fully around Eindrel before walking over and laying Junior in his crib. She stood over him for a moment, the smile on her face adoring, loving, caressing, as her hand lightly reached down and trailed over Junior's cheek. Taking a step back, the young devil smiled at her children, mouthed I love you to them and turned, looking at Shatiel as he stood there, ever watchful. Walking over to him, her cobalt eyes piercing the darkness, long brown curls bouncing lightly with each step, she smiled softly to the Dreadknight. "Stay with them Shatiel, do not let them out of your sight for even a moment. I'm going to find my mate..."

Slipping quietly from the room, Treble let the breath slowly leave her lungs. The past however many hours had been more stress than she honestly thought possible. She closed the door to the children's bedroom, chanting quietly as she did. The tall door glowed brilliant cobalt for a moment before receding back to its normal color. A soft sigh of relief left her pale lips as the Empress slowly made her way down the hall. The looks she got from the inhabitants of the Dark Folly told her all she needed to know about what had been said in regards to what had happened with the Paladin. A satisfied smile crept onto her luscious lips, a contented sigh falling through her body. They knew now, they all knew... Fuck with her family, and you would pay...

With silent steps, Treble made her way to the bedchamber she shared with Haseo, her mind instantly melting, as she smelled her mate. He was in everything in the room; the pillows, walls, floor, bed covers, everything, and she loved it, which was why she took a moment, a simple, single moment, to lean against the wall and close her eyes, letting her mind wander. It took her back to that place, the one she had only moments before been dreaming of... Standing there, her arms folded across her chest, Treble smiled softly as she abandoned the real world, choosing instead to close her eyes...She let herself remember...

-|Several Years Prior|-

Oh gods... What was she doing?! Moving in? So soon? With Haseo?! She groaned as she looked around the small apartment she had begun to call home ever since she had come from the warmth and security of the... Shaking her head Treble gently wiped a tear from her eye that had formed as soon as she started thinking about the old couple that had brought her the only joy she had ever had in her life. She could almost see the old woman sitting at the kitchen table, a cup of coffee in her gnarled old hands while she listened to Treble go on and on about different daily things. She could also hear the old woman's strong voice telling her to

"Go with your heart Tribble Trabble. Go with whatever your heart says to do. You gotta good heart honey, a damn good heart. You don't let no man, woman, or beast tell ya different." She sighed softly, looking around the empty room; a new chapter of her life was about to begin, and that... She did not know how exactly she felt about that. Part of her wanted to leap into it with a full heart, trusting, worry free, believing, with everything she was, or would be for that matter. She knew they could be good together, Haseo and she, and she knew their family, whatever family they might have, would be whole, happy, safe... However, there was a part of her, the darker part perhaps, which was afraid... So afraid she almost wanted to break all contact with her demented Freyalin and run as far as possible. But she was a strong woman... With a strong mind... And she knew that this was the path she was supposed to go...

Smiling as her nimble fingers quickly found their way to her neck, Treble let her hand lightly roam over the crimson teardrop that hung in between her cleavage, her cobalt eyes roaming over the room. “This is it Tribble Trabble… Time to make a new life for yourself…” She hated that the apartment was still furnished; these were her things… All that she owned, but there would be no need to take them to a place that already had everything one could imagine, though there were two bags sitting beside the door, all of her clothes happily snuggled in their depths. With a softening grin, a sigh of happiness, the future queen of hell walked to the front door, grabbed her bags, and closed her eyes, quietly chanting the words Haseo had taught her to speak in order to get to the portal. With a whoosh of noise, and a whirring of deep brown curls, Treble was gone.

It didn’t take long, barely less than three seconds, for her to teleport to the Dark Folly, though she was slightly unstable as she stumbled from the portal, a small *Oomph* coming from her lips as she looked around, seeing Haseo and his daught… their daughter… Eindrel, in a semi embrace, the child obviously upset about something. Frowning lightly, Treble slowly set down her bags, pulling the white teddy bear with a red ribbon around its neck from one of her bags. Doing the best she could to plaster a kind, loving smile on her face, Treble approached the duo. “Hi Eindrel.” She grinned, choosing to ignore Haseo until the child was not upset. Holding her hand up, she softly stroked the soft fur of the teddy before holding it out to her. “I’ve brought you something. He doesn’t have a name yet, but I’m sure you can give him one and a good home too.” Her cobalt eyes roamed over the child, her heart melting as she took in her adorable nature. While it was not the first time she had met the child, it was definitely the first time she had associated with her as more than a friend of papa’s . She could feel the fear rolling off of the girl in waves, and it silently broke Treble’s heart, though she did her best to hide it, that and the fact that her body was radiating heat by simply being in the same proximity as Haseo. Every fiber of her being wanted to turn and tackle him, smothering him in kisses and love, but that wasn’t possible, most definitely not… Not yet anyways.
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:00 pm

Haseo's eyes moved upwards the moment Treble arrived, but never did he stop cooing to his daughter, trying to alleviate the fears and pain that clutched her heart so deeply. Gently he began to stroke her hair, smiling at Treble as he did when he saw the teddy bear. Turning her with his tails lightly, Haseo held Eindrel out to face the incoming future Empress of the Dark Folly... He wondered if he'd explained that she'd become royalty of his dimensions as well... He decided to tell her later, as she already looked shaken enough simply being in his presence. Most people were. Or maybe it was the majesty of his Empire that awed her? Looking down at Eindrel, he decided that it was most definitely his greatest love. His daughter that left Treble looking so stricken. Haseo smiled a bit as Eindrel pulled from his tails, hovering down to the ground to stare at the teddy bear. Carefully the child took it into her hands and hugged it close, staring up at Treble with the wide yellow eyes of her fathers.

"Well", said Haseo, "This is a touching moment indeed."

Eindrel just turned and looked over her shoulder to glare at her Papa, before glancing shyly back to Treble. Carefully asking with a light tremble in her voice, Eindrel moved close to Treble, "Are you going to steal Papa from me?" Haseo's eyes widened at that, and he felt his insides shake at the simple question. Even his servants, some of the most vile, evil and despicable creatures that the world had ever known turned and stared at the child with sad eyes. Wings fluttering lightly under his half cloak, Haseo muttered, "This is going to shape up nicely..."

Never had Eindrel had a mother like figure in her life, and honestly Haseo had raised her not to expect as such. Even raised her against expecting it, giving her his greatest favor of all of the dwellers of the Dark Folly. And now... there would be someone else to compete with for his affections. Haseo sighed and rubbed his chin a bit, talons dragging along his cheek and leaving small marks that near instantaneously faded away. If only he had monkey boy about to alleviate his tension. Sighing, Haseo moved between the two, lifting Eindrel with his tails and gave Treble a look.

"She could never steal me from you", said Haseo to his daughter, "You'll both simply have to learn how to share." Haseo offered one of the softest smiles his thin and deadly face could manage to Treble, "I am sorry about this... it's rather new to her."
Haseo
Haseo
Emperor
Emperor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:23 am

Cobalt eyes half lidded in pleasure as she held Eindrel, her lips curving into a small, happy grin. The girl was adorable. The perfect image of Haseo and Hatake, though she didn't really want to think about that aspect of the child's origins. Lightly her head tilted to the side, causing a cascade of brown curls to roll down her shoulder and spill about the back of her body as the young Empress pressed her lips to Eindrel's forehead.

"Are you going to steal Papa from me?

Treble couldn't hide the smile that flashed across her lips at the girl's somber tone, or incredibly serious question as implored about her papa, and whether or not the Empress would be stealing him. Though her arms tightened around Eindrel a bit, and her face grew grave, and serious as Haseo plucked the young Freyalin out of Treble's arms. She stood too, making sure to look at Eindrel, not the Freya, as she shook her head slowly. "No sweet heart. I'd never try an steal your papa from you. Not ever." Reaching out, she gently trailed her hand through the girl's hair, tucking it behind her ear, and then let her hand drop to softly slip into Haseo's palm. "Besides, won't it be fun to have another girl around? Now we can do girl things like go shopping, and I can teach you how to wear make up, and..." A thought of brilliance struck Treble then, the best way to win over the young girl.

"And now, when papa says no, there's two of us that can try and make him say yes." Treble grinned lightly, wiggling her eyebrows as she looked at Haseo, her hand squeezing his softly before she lifted her free hand, stifling a light yawn. "Oh, and there's someone I want you to meet, too!" Eliciting a sharp whistle, a pure black dog, though dog was a massive understatement, it looked more like a horse as big as it was, cam barreling out of blue mists. It had pure golden eyes, flecked with small specks of silver, and its fur was pure fluff. "This is Conan, my hell puppy." Treble grinned as the dog bounded around the three, letting out a massive *bark* before whining a little. He turned in a circle and then sat right next to Haseo, lifting his head to idly lick at Eindrel's leg. "He's going to be staying here with us for a while, and I know he'd love to have a playmate, that is, if you'll play with him, Eindrel." Treble grinned lightly as she reached down, idly rubbing along the dog's head before looking back up to Haseo and nodded lightly.

"There's nothing to apologize for, love. I understand." Shrugging gently, Treble leaned up to place a small, quick kiss to Haseo's cheek before plucking Eindrel from his arms and turning, her booted feet soundlessly walking down the hall as she carried on a conversation with the young Freyalin. "So.., where's the kitchen in this huge place? I think we should make some cookies."
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:12 pm

Haseo's mind broke from the memory, and he looked down to himself, holding his large, taloned hands in front of his face and sighed after a moment. He closed his serpentine eyes and let the demonic visage slide away from him. Slowly, his body twisted and churned, the horns sliding back into his head. His hair shortened slowly, and the Freyalin in general began to take a more humanoid appearance as his body shortened and took on his 'normal' appearance.

Running his fingers through his hair, he thought of that time long ago again. How happy his Eindrel had become with his mate. Tapping his talons lightly on the side of his Inner Sanctum's wall, he looked long and hard at the skull that was still clutched in his hand. Tilting his head to the side, he frowned and set it back on the pedestal, and the skull seemed to give a sigh of relief, before Haseo turned and moved out of his Inner Sanctum.

He emerged from the wall that had served as a door for countless centuries, before he began moving through the halls, looking for the one figure that would bring peace to his mind that was in such a tumult of emotions. His mate. His Treble.

Moving through the halls silently, the Freyalin passed several of his servants, many of whom had seen him just moments before in the greatest darkness that he could ever be shifted to, and he watched as several scuttled away from him, pressing themselves against the walls. His twin swords, Sanguis and Animus, called to him for a moment. They wanted to feast on something. But the destination that the Freyalin had in mind demanded that he keep his blades sheathed. Keep them put away for the moment.

As he moved through the halls of the Folly, his destination was set. His mind was completely in line with where he had to be. And then he was there, after a long twenty minutes of walking. Finally he was where he needed to be, where he felt the waves of energy calling to him. The waves that desperately needed him at that moment. Moving to the room, he looked over to the side and nodded softly to Shatiel, the Dread Knight nodding back to him and taking his leave.

He looked to the bed and saw his daughter, his son... and his mate. All of them laying there, lying together and pressing there minds together. The younglings' minds were caught in a tumultuous blend of happiness and joy, and sleep. Closing his eyes, he attuned his mind to his mate, before he smiled lightly. She was dreaming of the exact same thing that he'd been thinking of when he clutched the skull of that... No, now was not the time to think of that bastard. Now was the time to be in love with his family, the things that gave him purpose in his wretched existence.

Crossing his hands behind his head, he walked over to the bed, and plopped down next to his family, sitting on the floor and closed his eyes. He would be there when they woke, he decided. Be there and he would be waiting for them. Waiting for them to be awake and in love with him as they always were.
Haseo
Haseo
Emperor
Emperor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:20 pm

The Empress twitched lightly in her sleep while her arms circled her children instinctively. As the dream slowly faded away, Treble yawned lightly, her eyes opening with slow deliberation. Pale lips curled into a grin as she looked to the side of the bed and saw Haseo sitting on the floor next to the bed. Snorting softly, the Empress lifted Eindrel's head and sat up, laying her daughter back down on the bed with careful movements, trying to not wake their children. It was all for nothing though, as Junior decided it was the perfect moment to let out a wail of protest. Treble jerked around and stared down at her son, her eyes wide.

"Hey, hey hey.. What's with the crying act?" She murmured as she nudged him softly, her hands gently bouncing him on the bed. Junior's cries woke Eindrel up, though she was less than happy about it. "Why's he cryyying? I was asleeeep." She whined as she glared at her brother for a moment before turning over with a young *humph.* The child's eyes lit up though when she saw her papa sitting on the floor next to them.

"Papa!" She cried as she simply rolled out of the bed and onto his lap. "What'cha doin' Papa? Are you okay now? You're not gonna eat us, riiight?" She asked, her voice sleepy, but still a bubble of energy.

Treble, who had managed to get Junior to stop crying, turned and stared at Eindrel and Haseo for a moment. She blinked, stifling a laugh as Eindrel bombarded Haseo with questions, while her small hands tugged at his armor and the tips of his hair. With slow movements, so as not to wake Junior back up, Treble turned and laid across the bed, her long brown curls hanging off of the bed haphazardly.

"Eindrel, stop badgering your father." She laughed as she watched the girl stand on Haseo's legs and press her tiny hands into his cheeks, and then onto his forehead. "Are you normal again?" She asked as she pushed one of her fingers into his eyes. Her face contorted with concentration as she stared at him, her eyes seeming to roam over his every movement.

"You can't eated Junior, even though he cries too much!" Nodding, seemingly satisfied that Haseo wasn't going to try and eat them, Eindrel plopped onto his lap and laid her head on his chest. "Okay, Mama. Papa's normal again." She nodded once, twice, and then closed her eyes, almost falling instantly back to sleep.

Treble had to press her hand over her mouth so that her laughing wouldn't wake anyone up as she looked from Haseo to Eindrel, and back. "Thank you for not eating us, Hasya.." She giggled as she crawled out of the bed, nodding toward Eindrel. "You put that one back into bed. I'll take this one to his crib."

She smiled a bit as she picked Junior up and walked him over to his crib, taking care not to wake him as she nestled him in amidst the covers and plushies. "Sleep well, darling.." She murmured before turning back to look at Haseo. "Are you alright, Hasya?"
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:18 am

Haseo barely glanced up as his son began to cry, but he did offer a small smirk that traced itself easily along his features. And then his little orange haired ball of fire decided to wake up as well, and he actually did turn to look at her a little more than he had his mate and his son. Not out of any preference of course. Just trying to mystify Treble, as usual.

He snorted softly at his daughter's probing, her poking and prodding. He barely even scrunched up his nose as she poked him in the eye, asking if he was normal again.

Normal? Heh, me normal... what an amusing thought...

He was in a bit of a sombre mood after his family had witnessed his vile transformation. And then she said something that made his face twist up softly in a scowl.

You can't eated Junior, even though he cries too much!"

His scowl deepened in a vicious scowl as he looked over his daughter, tilting his head to the side as she proclaimed him normal and seemed to simply collapse in his lap after a moment, instantly falling asleep. Courtesy of a small push of Haseo's own mind. He lightly trailed his talons down her neck, careful not to nick her as he was so oft to do in the past... and instantly rebuking the thought of how only a few hours before, he would have ripped her to shreds. He lazily glanced over to Treble as she 'thanked' him for not eating her and the children.

If only you knew how close I had come, love...

He gently lay his daughter in her bed after fluidly rising from the ground. He stared down at her peaceful little face and he wondered for a moment if this was how all Freyalin children slept. Or at least had slept. After a quick glance over his shoulder at his son's sleeping scowl, he smirked away the thought. He said nothing as he pulled away from the girl and turned to look at Treble as she lay their son in his crib. Then she looked at him and asked the question he'd been dreading.

"Are you alright, Hasya?"

His face twisted softly as he started to open his mouth to answer, until he noticed another presence in the room. He gave a cursory glance at Shatiel, who was watching him warily.

And with good reason... I'm a monster...

The bitterness was welling up from resevoirs inside of himself he'd never before felt. The eyeless, zombie Dread Knight shuffled uncomfortably at Haseo's glance that was quickly becoming a stare. Haseo walked closer to him after a few more moments and he hissed slowly, "Do not. Leave my children. Not for anything. You, my darling little Dread Knight, are now the protectors of my children."

Shatiel nodded stiffly and remained as still as a statue at the doorway that led in and out of the room. Haseo nodded his satisfaction at the act and slowly turned to look on Treble. His eyes shimmered for a moment. Not with magick, but a pure and raw emotion that the Freyalin Emperor rarely afforded for himself.

Regret.

Turning his face away from her, he took a slow, steadying breath. He turned back to her and briskly walked to her, taking her by the hand and misting away, leaving Shatiel with the children as he huffed softly.

"Oh, boy."

Haseo brought himself and Treble right into their room and he carefully lifted her up in his strong arms. He cradled her to his chest as he crossed the room to their massive bed and lay her in it, his armor misting away and leaving him only in a pair of shorts made from the Earth material known as 'satin'. Quietly, he crawled into the bed with her and gently wrapped his arms around her. He was quiet for a long, long moment, contenting himself by gently stroking the side of her face with the back of one of his fingers. He was sure she'd think him angry by this point by his silence, but he was anything but. At least not with her.

After what seemed an eternity of silence, he spoke.

"You... don't know, how difficult this is still for me," he muttered as he buried his face into her hair. "You all... you and the children, you make me feel so vulnerable... so breakable. When Junior was taken, I felt only rage and hatred, and a promise for revenge against whoever had taken our son. But then... then when I had him, I felt the fear. The worry. The anxiety that had plagued your mind. But it wasn't yours. It was my own.'

'I just couldn't stand the thought of something happening to him. I've never felt so utterly helpless," he paused as he took a long and shuddering breath, that he softly blew against the side of her head. "I... I have to try, so hard, not to snap. It's so difficult for me. So... so vehemently dangerous for me to be around you and our children. I can never tell when my rage will boil over and break this fragile thing that we've made for ourselves. Our family. I feel as though, all it would take is one little push and I'd ruin, no, completely destroy this fragile happiness that we've made for ourselves.'

'I just want to... be perfect. But I don't know how. I don't know how to be the perfect, happy mate that you deserve. I'm so obsessed with these things in my life. My pursuits that I've always had; power. Ambition... bitter rage over being unable to let myself become more than the terrible conquering Freyalin Emperor, the hate I wear freely around my servants. The fire of my rallying speeches as I condemn entire worlds to ruin. But I fear that fire, that hate, that ambition will burn you. Burn everything we've made for ourselves into ashes and dust that the slightest breeze will take and sweep away."

Haseo took another shuddering breath, as he pressed his forehead against her, closing his eyes.

"No matter what I say. No matter what I do. No matter what else life throws our way, know this; I will always love you and our children. I will fight with everything that I am to protect our family. But for this, I ask only one thing in return."

Gently, he pulled away, so that she was forced to look in his eyes as the pure, raw and unchecked emotion ran through his eyes and bled onto his face, leaving his expression stricken and terrified.

"Never leave me. Never cause me harm... please, Trebya... never... ever push me off this tenuous edge I now stand on with you and our family. Not tomorrow. Not five years from now. Not a hundred years from now..."
Haseo
Haseo
Emperor
Emperor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:50 am

Treble's eyebrows rose slightly as she looked at Haseo, judging his entire face, making sure he was back to himself, and no longer lost in his craziness. Though everything looked alright on the outside, she wasn't completely convinced, which was why, as Haseo was staring at Shatiel, Treble subtly, oh so very subtly, began probing through his mind with hers, taking great care to mask herself as much as possible so that her mate wouldn't know what she was doing.

She wasn't doing it because she was angry, or because she loved him any less, she just wanted to make sure that he was as okay mentally as possible. The Empress knew he would never hurt her, or their children, however if something did happen, she didn't want him to live with that guilt. So extra precautions were always taken to ensure that Haseo was as alright mentally as he could possibly be.

As the Freyalin turned to look at her, Treble quickly pulled from his mind, complete shock racing through her system. Regret...? she thought silently to herself as she looked into her mate's eyes and physically saw the regret shining through. A frown slowly fell on the Empress' face as her mate grabbed her softly and whisked them away to their bed chambers, where he showed her the utmost of his care.

This was the part of Haseo she loved above all others. The part that she so rarely caught a glimpse of. The loving, tender, compassionate part that would tear an entire universe asunder if it meant keeping his family safe. She grinned softly as they laid in their bed, snuggling, though the silence was almost too much. She started to say something, but stopped herself. Something deep within her mind told Treble that this was one time when she needed to remain quiet, and so she did.

After what seemed like forever, Treble slowly began running her hands along Haseo's tails; lightly stroking them, grasping them tenderly, rubbing them the way she knew he loved.

And then... It was almost as if he'd dropped a bombshell on her with his honesty. Treble blinked, and then blinked again... And again as she continued to show his tails attention. With great care, she stopped and leaned up, sitting up on her elbow so that she could look directly into his eyes.

"I... I trust you not to snap, Hassi.. I know who you are, and I knew who you were when I mated you, and we had children.. I know you're scared, but to be honest, I'm scared too. I've never had this. I've never experienced this. I wasn't raised right and proper.. So I'm just as lost as you are... Just, ya'know... Without the possibility of me eating one of you."

She reached down, letting her fingers link with his as she gripped his hand and smiled softly at him. Her body pressed to his as she laid her head on his chest, listening to his heart beating, while allowing gentle feelings of peace and love and trust to wash over her, and in essence, through him.

"This I promise you, Hasya.. I'm never going to leave you. I'm never going to abandon you, or bring you harm, so long as I can help it.." She reached up, gently letting her lips brush over his, while her free hand trailed over his face and through his hair.

"So long as I can help it, anything you could ever have wanted or imagined, I'll happily give to you. I will trade over my soul if it means you get even a moment's peace."

Breathing deeply, letting her mind slowly count her heartbeats mixing with Haseo's, Treble nuzzled into him, draping one of her legs over his. "I love you Hasya.. No matter what, you'll always be my Mate.. My soul mate..."
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next