The Dark Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raising the Islands (OOC)

2 posters

Go down

Raising the Islands (OOC) Empty Raising the Islands (OOC)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:29 pm

The Broken Islands have long since laid at the bottom of the ocean, but not for much longer. Ravial, one of the last remaining Piless, Guardians of Chains, have figured out a way to raise the islands back to once they were and to uncover the magic and knowledge that the wizards of Old left to the necromancers that destoryed them. He is doing this in conquest for his Lord and Queen, but there are undertone reasons to why he is doing this. He was meant to do this. In doing this, he would be raising his own people back from the dead. Piless, a formible foe who were intimate with their chains as they were living and very deadly.

---------------

This is an RP I've been wanting to do since I signed up here, so anyone is welcome to join, the more the better. There will be blood. There will be death. And there will be resurrection.

For those who wish to join, please just give a simple character sheet, nothing too indepth is not really needed, nor is a history, which came come out in an RP.

Something like this would be acceptable.

Name:
Race:

Nothing more.

-------------------

Name: Ravial Unguram
Race: Piless
Description: Ravial stands at about 5'11 with a muscular tone. He has a bald head with a set of white and black eyes. He has a tribal tattoo that starts at the top of his bald head, in the middle upon the right side, and trails down the entire right side of his body, ending upon his foot. He wears a white sleeveless muscle shirt along with a pair of torn black jean shorts. He has a four foot length chain upon both of his wrists, attached to a shackle that is underneat his skin, which is attached to bones and made throughout his body. The chains are alive and are controllably by himself.

Back to top Go down

Raising the Islands (OOC) Empty Re: Raising the Islands (OOC)

Post by Haseo Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:02 am

Name: Hatake

Race: Freyalin

Description: Hatake stands at 5'11 when not taking his hair into account (if one would be foolish enough to do that, they'd be measuring him at six feet and two inches). He, along with Haseo, Eindrel, and Haseo Junior, is one of the last remaining Freyalins in all of the realms. While nearly everything about him is identicle to his twin, Haseo, there are many subtle differences, with the biggest difference being hair color. While Haseo's hair is red as fresh fallen blood, Hatake's is as blue as the grass within the Mushroom Forest. Hatake's eyes are also more... dispassionate, than his erratic brother's. His face is an impassive carving of stone, with only very rare instances that he allows spontaneous and oddball behaviour take over. He wears a set of mistavore armor, which, like his articulate speaking, is rather smooth as compared to the other Twin's more jagged and spikey effects. The only piece of decoration he wears is a blue, slightly kempt, half-cloak. Hanging at his backside, often held more firmly in place by his tails, is a katana, given to him by his brother, and enchanted to drain the energy of anyone that it cuts and pass it to the wielder. But this is not the most deadly of Hatake's tools. It is his powerful array of magick that makes him so formidable.
Haseo
Haseo
Emperor
Emperor

Male
Number of posts : 119
Where you Reside : The Tower of the Dark Folly.
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Haseo Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:49 am

I will post when I'm feeling better, Ravi-oli. I'm not feeling so great.
Haseo
Haseo
Emperor
Emperor

Male
Number of posts : 119
Where you Reside : The Tower of the Dark Folly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:03 pm

Hey, I'm going to throw up Payne's sheet sometime today or tomorrow. Just gotta grab some extra time in between... *shudders* Homework...
Treble
Treble
Empress
Empress

Female
Number of posts : 183
Where you Reside : The tower of the Dark Folly... And I am no longer alone...

https://darkfolly.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:03 pm

That's fine.

Get to feeling better Haseo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:23 pm

Here you go, my dear.

Name: Payne Velum

Race: Human/Demon

Description: Payne stands at 5'6" tall with short spikey black hair that is longer in the front and shorter in the back, about an inch and a half in the back to be exact, three inches in the front, which is almost always pulled behind her ears. Her eyes are fiery red, but when she is appearing as a complete human, they are emerald green. Her skin is pale, and soft to the touch. She always wears tight leather pants, a skin tight black tank top, and a floor length leather trench coat. Under the trench coat, Payne carries two magnums, which are attached to a chest holster and four daggers, one on each arm, one on her right thigh, and one at her hip. She wears black shit kickers, and a red belt around the middle of the leather pants, which shows her position as Lehydre of the Brotherhood. Along her left arm is a scar that goes the length of her skin and wraps around her hand, almost as if a whip was flashed across her skin and around her hand. Not visible on her back is nothing but black tribal tattoos, the weave in and around eachother, showing her position in the slave's world. Over the tattoos though, are 19 years worth of whip scars. But, because she never sheds her clothes in front of anyone, no one knows this, save for Treble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down